Firm capital: the obscure organizational assets
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert J. Bennett & Paul J. A. Robson, 1999. "The use of external business advice by SMEs in Britain," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 155-180, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Samad Sarminah, 2020. "Achieving innovative firm performance through human capital and the effect of social capital," Management & Marketing, Sciendo, vol. 15(2), pages 326-344, June.
- Robert Rieg, 2019. "Selbstständigkeit von Bilanzbuchhaltern und Controllern: Eine empirische Untersuchung zu Einkommen und Determinanten," ZfKE – Zeitschrift für KMU und Entrepreneurship, Duncker & Humblot, Berlin, vol. 67(1), pages 35-66.
- Henderson, Dylan, 2020. "Demand-side broadband policy in the context of digital transformation: An examination of SME digital advisory policies in Wales," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(9).
- Mohd Nor Hakimin Yusoff & Razli Che Razak & Fakhrul Anwar Zainol & Hasannuddin Hassan, 2018. "Entrepreneurial Orientation and Usage of External Business Support for SMEs," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 8(1), pages 1-11, January.
- Gerrit Sarens & Patricia Everaert & Frederik Verplancke & Ignace Beelde, 2015. "Diversification of External Accountants Serving Small and Medium-sized Enterprises: Evidence from Belgium," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 25(2), pages 155-174, June.
- Lukas Held & Andrea M. Herrmann & Allard Mossel, 2018. "Team formation processes in new ventures," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 441-464, August.
- Kuhn, Kristine M. & Galloway, Tera L. & Collins-Williams, Maureen, 2017. "Simply the best: An exploration of advice that small business owners value," Journal of Business Venturing Insights, Elsevier, vol. 8(C), pages 33-40.
- Rakićević, Zoran & Omerbegović-Bijelović, Jasmina & Lečić-Cvetković, Danica, 2016. "A model for effective planning of SME support services," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 30-40.
- Stoian, Maria-Cristina & Dimitratos, Pavlos & Plakoyiannaki, Emmanuella, 2018. "SME internationalization beyond exporting: A knowledge-based perspective across managers and advisers," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 53(5), pages 768-779.
More about this item
Keywordsfirm capital; knowledge management; intellectual capital; human capital; SME.;
All these keywords.
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:rmcimn:v:10:y:2009:i:1:p:19-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marian Nastase). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.