Using financial ratios to identify Romanian distressed companies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Madalina Andreica & Mugurel Ionut Andreica & Marin Andreica, 2009. "Using Financial Ratios to Identify Romanian Distressed Companies," Post-Print hal-00474278, HAL.
- Madalina Ecaterina Andreica & Mugurel Ionut Andreica & Marin Andreica, 2010. "Using Financial Ratios to Identify Romanian Distressed Companies," Papers 1001.1446, arXiv.org.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:4:y:1966:i::p:71-111 is not listed on IDEAS
- Scott, James, 1981. "The probability of bankruptcy: A comparison of empirical predictions and theoretical models," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 317-344, September.
- repec:bla:joares:v:18:y:1980:i:1:p:109-131 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:joares:v:22:y:1984:i::p:59-82 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eisenbeis, Robert A, 1977. "Pitfalls in the Application of Discriminant Analysis in Business, Finance, and Economics," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 32(3), pages 875-900, June.
- Shumway, Tyler, 2001. "Forecasting Bankruptcy More Accurately: A Simple Hazard Model," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74(1), pages 101-124, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bec:imsber:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:259-286 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:oaefxx:v:5:y:2017:i:1:p:1405581 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsdistress company; financial ratio; cluster; CHAID; logit model;
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- G33 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Bankruptcy; Liquidation
- C40 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - General
- C50 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rom:econmn:v:12:y:2009:i:1special:p:46-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ciocoiu Nadia Carmen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mnasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.