The Ukraine Conflict, Economic-Military Power Balances and Economic Sanctions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Irina Dezhina, 2015. "Economic sanctions and science in Russia," Russian Economic Developments, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, issue 11, pages 73-76, November.
- Furth, J. Herbert, 1973. "The International Monetary Fund, 1945–1965: Twenty Years of International Monetary Cooperation. Vol. I: Chronicle. By J. Keith Horsefield. Pp. xviii, 663. Vol. II: Analysis. By Margaret G. de Vries an," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 33(03), pages 676-678, September.
- Brainard, Lael, 2015. "Unconventional Monetary Policy and Cross-Border Spillovers : a speech at the "Unconventional Monetary and Exchange Rate Policies," 16th International Monetary Fund Jacques Polak Research Con," Speech 875, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic power; military capabilities; technology; economic warfare and sanctions; Russia; Ukraine;
- F51 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Conflicts; Negotiations; Sanctions
- N4 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rnp:ecopol:ep1648. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RANEPA maintainer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aneeeru.html .