The Development of the Romanian Capital Market: Evidences on Information Efficiency
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dan Gabriel Anghel, 2015. "Market Efficiency and Technical Analysis in Romania," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 6(2), pages 164-177, April.
- Victor Dragotă & Elena Ţilică, 2014. "Market efficiency of the Post Communist East European stock markets," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 22(2), pages 307-337, June.
- Catalin Drob, 2014. "Recent Evolution Of The Capital Markets In Romania," Studies and Scientific Researches. Economics Edition, "Vasile Alecsandri" University of Bacau, Faculty of Economic Sciences, issue 20.
- Ioana-Andreea Boboc & Mihai-Cristian Dinică, 2013. "An Algorithm for Testing the Efficient Market Hypothesis," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 8(10), pages 1-11, October.
- Victor DRAGOTA & Carmen LIPARA & Radu CIOBANU, 2013. "Agency Problems and Synergistic Effects in Romania: The Determinants of the Control Premium," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 63(2), pages 197-219, May.
- Viorica CHIRILA & Ciprian CHIRILA, 2015. "The Steel European Stock Market Efficiency," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 7(4), pages 873-880, December.
- Dan Anghel, 2013. "How Reliable is the Moving Average Crossover Rule for an Investor on the Romanian Stock Market?," The Review of Finance and Banking, Academia de Studii Economice din Bucuresti, Romania / Facultatea de Finante, Asigurari, Banci si Burse de Valori / Catedra de Finante, vol. 5(2), pages 089-115, December.
- Curmei-Semenescu Andreea & Ţilică Elena Valentina & Curmei Cătălin Valeriu, 2019. "Investors’ rationality. An analysis of the investment policy implications on shares valuation," Proceedings of the International Conference on Business Excellence, Sciendo, vol. 13(1), pages 578-588, May.
- Ferreira, Paulo, 2018. "Long-range dependencies of Eastern European stock markets: A dynamic detrended analysis," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 505(C), pages 454-470.
- Drags Mînjina & Petre Brezeanu, 2013. "Testing the Efficient Markets Hypothesis on the Romanian Capital Market," Finante - provocarile viitorului (Finance - Challenges of the Future), University of Craiova, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1(15), pages 151-158, December.
- Pasca Lucian, 2015. "Testing The Weak-Form Efficiency Of The Romanian Capital Market By Assessing The Random Walk-Like Behaviour Of Stock Prices," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 2, pages 264-269, April.
- Pele, Daniel Traian & Voineagu, Virgil, 2008. "Testing Market Efficiency Via Decomposition Of Stock Return. Application To Romanian Capital Market," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 5(3), pages 63-79, September.
- Vintilă Georgeta & Nenu Elena Alexandra & Gherghina Ştefan Cristian, 2014. "Empirical Research Towards the Factors Influencing Corporate Financial Performance on the Bucharest Stock Exchange," Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, Sciendo, vol. 61(2), pages 219-233, December.
- Victor Dragota & Dragos Stefan Oprea, 2014. "Informational Efficiency Tests on the Romanian Stock Market: A Review of the Literature," The Review of Finance and Banking, Academia de Studii Economice din Bucuresti, Romania / Facultatea de Finante, Asigurari, Banci si Burse de Valori / Catedra de Finante, vol. 6(1), pages 015-028, June.
- Andreea Curmei-Semenescu & Elena Valentina Ţilică & Cătălin Valeriu Curmei, 2021. "Investors’ Choices and Strategic Financial Decisions of the Companies. Evidence from an Analysis of the Capital Budgeting Policy Implications on Shares Valuation," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(8), pages 1-31, April.
More about this item
Keywordsinformation; capital markets; market efficiency; random walk; predictability of returns; Romania;
All these keywords.
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- P34 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rjr:romjef:v:6:y:2009:i:2:p:147-160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ipacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Corina Saman (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ipacaro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.