Capital Heterogenity: Does it Matter? Fundamental Q and Investment on a Panel of Italian Firms
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christie, William G & Schultz, Paul H, 1994. " Why Do NASDAQ Market Makers Avoid Odd-Eighth Quotes?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 49(5), pages 1813-1840, December.
- Bryant, Peter G & Eckard, E Woodrow, Jr, 1991. "Price Fixing: The Probability of Getting Caught," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(3), pages 531-536, August.
- Green, Edward J & Porter, Robert H, 1984.
"Noncooperative Collusion under Imperfect Price Information,"
Econometric Society, vol. 52(1), pages 87-100, January.
- Green, Edward J. & Porter, Robert H., 1982. "Noncooperative Collusion Under Imperfect Price Information," Working Papers 367, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Edward J Green & Robert H Porter, 1997. "Noncooperative Collusion Under Imperfect Price Information," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1147, David K. Levine.
- Athey, Susan & Bagwell, Kyle, 2001. "Optimal Collusion with Private Information," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, pages 428-465.
- Hay, George A & Kelley, Daniel, 1974. "An Empirical Survey of Price Fixing Conspiracies," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(1), pages 13-38, April.
- McCutcheon, Barbara, 1997. "Do Meetings in Smoke-Filled Rooms Facilitate Collusion?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(2), pages 330-350, April.
- Motta, Massimo & Polo, Michele, 2003.
"Leniency programs and cartel prosecution,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 347-379, March.
- Massimo Motta & Michele Polo, "undated". "Leniency Programs and Cartel Prosecution," Working Papers 150, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Motta, Massimo & Polo, Michele, 2000. "Leniency Programs and Cartel Prosecution," CEPR Discussion Papers 2349, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Motta, M. & Polo, M., 1999. "Leniency Programs and Cartel Prosecution," Economics Working Papers eco99/23, European University Institute.
- Block, Michael Kent & Nold, Frederick Carl, 1981. "The Deterrent Effect of Antitrust Enforcement," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(3), pages 429-445, June.
- Harrington, Joseph Jr., 2003. "Some implications of antitrust laws for cartel pricing," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 377-383, June.
- Philippe Cyrenne, 1999. "On Antitrust Enforcement and the Deterrence of Collusive Behaviour," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 14(3), pages 257-272, May.
- Chantale LaCasse, 1995. "Bid Rigging and the Threat of Government Prosecution," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, pages 398-417.
- Michele Polo, "undated". "The Optimal Prudential Deterrence of Price Fixing Agreements," Working Papers 120, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Xavier Vives, 2001. "Oligopoly Pricing: Old Ideas and New Tools," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026272040x, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- F. Bacchini & M. E. Bontempi & R. Golinelli & C. Jona Lasinio, 2014.
"ICT and Non-ICT investments: short and long run macro dynamics,"
wp956, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Fabio Bacchini & Maria Elena Bontempi & Roberto Golinelli & Cecilia Jona-Lasinio, 2014. "ICT and Non-ICT investments: short and long run macro dynamics," Working Papers LuissLab 14113, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Charles Himmelberg & Alessandra del Boca & Marzio Galeotti & Paola Rota, 2005. "Investment and Time to Plan: A Comparison of Structures vs. Equipment in a Panel of Italian Firms," Working Papers 2005.54, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Bontempi, Maria Elena & Golinelli, Roberto & Parigi, Giuseppe, 2010.
"Why demand uncertainty curbs investment: Evidence from a panel of Italian manufacturing firms,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, pages 218-238.
- Elena Bontempi & Roberto Golinelli & Giuseppe Parigi, 2007. "Why demand uncertainty curbs investment: Evidence froma a panel of Italian manufacturing firms," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 621, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Magda Bianco & Maria Bontempi & Roberto Golinelli & Giuseppe Parigi, 2013. "Family firms’ investments, uncertainty and opacity," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 1035-1058, May.
- Del Boca, Alessandra & Galeotti, Marzio & Rota, Paola, 2008.
"Non-convexities in the adjustment of different capital inputs: A firm-level investigation,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 315-337, February.
- Alessandra Del Boca & Marzio Galeotti & Paola Rota, 2002. "Non-convexities in the adjustment of different capital inputs: a firm-level investigation," Working Papers (-2012) 0203, University of Bergamo, Department of Economics.
- Alessandra Del Boca & Marzio Galeotti & Paola Rota, 2003. "Non-convexities in the Adjustment of Different Capital Inputs: A Firm-level Investigation," Working Papers 2003.35, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Konstantinos Drakos, 2012.
"Extent and intensity of investment with multiple capital goods,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(22), pages 2799-2810, August.
- Konstantinos Drakos, 2011. "Extent and Intensity of Investment with Multiple Capital Goods," Post-Print hal-00724615, HAL.
- Marco Grazzi & Nadia Jacoby & Tania Treibich, 2016.
"Dynamics of investment and firm performance: comparative evidence from manufacturing industries,"
Springer, pages 125-179.
- Marco Grazzi & Nadia Jacoby & Tania Treibich, 2013. "Dynamics of Investment and Firm Performance: Comparative Evidence from Manufacturing Industries," GREDEG Working Papers 2013-09, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- M. Grazzi & N. Jacoby & T. Treibich, 2013. "Dynamics of Investment and Firm Performance: Comparative evidence from manufacturing industries," Working Papers wp869, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Marco Grazzi & Nadia Jacoby & Tania Treibich, 2013. "Dynamics of Investment and Firm Performance: Comparative evidence from manufacturing industries," LEM Papers Series 2013/06, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Marco Grazzi & Nadia Jacoby & Tania Treibich, 2015. "Dynamics of investment and firm performance: comparative evidence from manufacturing industries," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01241664, HAL.
- Bianco, Madga & Golinelli, Roberto & Parigi, Giuseppe, 2009. "Family firms and investments," MPRA Paper 19247, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gema Pastor-Agustin & Manuel Espitia-Escuer & Marisa Ramirez-Aleson, 2007. "A Q Model Investment System in Material and Immaterial Assets," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1-2), pages 43-64.
- Mizobata, Hirokazu, 2016. "Differing factor adjustment costs across industries: Evidence from Japan," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 382-391.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:randje:v:35:y:2004:4:p:674-690. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.