Preemptive Search and R&D Clustering
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Luca Lambertini & Piero Tedeschi, 2007.
"On the Social Desirability of Patents for Sequential Innovations in a Vertically Differentiated Market,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 90(2), pages 193-214, March.
- L. Lambertini & P. Tedeschi, 2000. "On the Social Desirability of Patents for Sequential Innovations in a Vertically Differentiated Market," Working Papers 376, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Luca Lambertini & Piero Tedeschi, 2006. "On the Social Desirability of Patents for Sequential Innovations in a Vertically Differentiated Market," Working Papers 20060502, Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Dipartimento di Statistica.
- Oikawa, Koki & Managi, Shunsuke, 2015. "R&D in clean technology: A project choice model with learning," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 175-195.
- Nisvan Erkal & Deborah Minehart, 2007.
"Optimal Sharing Strategies in Dynamic Games of Research and Development,"
EAG Discussions Papers
200707, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Nisvan Erkal & Deborah Minehart, 2008. "Optimal Sharing Strategies in Dynamic Games of Research and Development," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1038, The University of Melbourne.
- Nisvan Erkal & Deborah Minehart, 2008. "Optimal Sharing Strategies in Dynamic Games of Research and Development," EAG Discussions Papers 200806, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Jay Pil Choi & Heiko Gerlach, 2014. "Selection Biases in Complementary R&D Projects," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(4), pages 899-924, December.
- Konrad, Kai A., 2014.
"Search duplication in research and design spaces — Exploring the role of local competition,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 222-228.
- Kai A. Konrad, 2014. "Search Duplication in Research and Design Spaces - Exploring the Role of Local Competition," Working Papers tax-mpg-rps-2014-19, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Konrad, Kai A., 2014. "Search duplication in research and design spaces - Exploring the role of local competition," Munich Reprints in Economics 22066, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Ishibashi, Ikuo & Matsumura, Toshihiro, 2006. "R&D competition between public and private sectors," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(6), pages 1347-1366, August.
- Andreas Fier & Dietmar Harhoff, 2002.
"Die Evolution der bundesdeutschen Forschungs- und Technologiepolitik: Rückblick und Bestandsaufnahme,"
Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik,
Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 3(3), pages 279-301, August.
- Fier, Andreas & Harhoff, Dietmar, 2001. "Die Evolution der bundesdeutschen Forschungs- und Technologiepolitik: Rückblick und Bestandsaufnahme," ZEW Discussion Papers 01-61, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Francesco Squintani & Hugo A. Hopenhayn, 2016. "On the Direction of Innovation," 2016 Meeting Papers 1357, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gerlach, Heiko A. & Rønde, Thomas & Stahl, Konrad, 2002. "Market and Technical Risk in R&D," CEPR Discussion Papers 3450, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:randje:v:29:y:1998:i:summer:p:324-338. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.