Cheap Talk and Reputation in Repeated Pretrial Negotiation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jung, Hanjoon Michael, 2008. "Paradox of Credibility," MPRA Paper 7443, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jérôme Hergueux & Nicolas Jacquemet & Stéphane Luchini & Jason Shogren, 2016. "Leveraging the Honor Code: Public Goods Contributions under Oath," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01379060, HAL.
- Li, Ming & Tymofiy Mylovanov, 2009.
"Credibility for Sale: the Effect of Disclosure on Information Acquisition and Transmission,"
09008, Concordia University, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2009.
- LI, Ming & MYLOVANOV, Tymofiy, 2010. "Credibility for Sale - The Effect of Disclosure on Information Acquisition and Transmission," Cahiers de recherche 08-2010, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Kim Jeong-Yoo & Jun Tackseung, 2008. "Connectivity and Allocation Rule in a Directed Network," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-21, September.
- Olivier Bonroy & Alexis Garapin & Daniel Llerena, 2017.
"Changing partners in a cheap talk game: Experimental evidence,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 13(2), pages 197-216, June.
- Bonroy, O. & Garapin, A. & Llerena, D., 2014. "Changing partner in a cheap talk game: experimental evidence," Working Papers 2014-05, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Olivier Bonroy & Alexis Garapin & Daniel Llerena, 2017. "Changing partners in a cheap talk game: Experimental evidence," Post-Print hal-01523755, HAL.
- Schmidbauer, Eric, 2017. "Multi-period competitive cheap talk with highly biased experts," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 102(C), pages 240-254.
- Alok R. Saboo & Rajdeep Grewal, 2013. "Stock Market Reactions to Customer and Competitor Orientations: The Case of Initial Public Offerings," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(1), pages 70-88, October.
- Croson, Rachel & Boles, Terry & Murnighan, J. Keith, 2003. "Cheap talk in bargaining experiments: lying and threats in ultimatum games," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 143-159, June.
- James Matthew Moore, 2013. "TSX Stock Repurchase Announcements and the Impact of TSX Disclosure Requirements," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 4(2), pages 19-32, April.
- In-Uck Park, 2000. "Cheap Talk Reputation and Coordination of Differentiated Experts," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1680, Econometric Society.
- Hanjoon Michael Jung, 2008. "Paradox of Credibility," Microeconomics Working Papers 22267, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Yoris A. Au & Kim Huat Goh & Robert J. Kauffman & Frederick J. Riggins, 2007. "Planning Technology Investments For High Payoffs: A Rational Expectations Approach To Gauging Potential And Realized Value In A Changing Environment," Working Papers 0014, College of Business, University of Texas at San Antonio.
- Eric Schmidbauer, 2016. "Multi-period competitive cheap talk with very biased experts," Working Papers 2016-04, University of Central Florida, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:randje:v:27:y:1996:i:winter:p:787-802. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.