Demand, Pricing, and Regulation: Evidence from the Cable TV Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mary T Kelly & John S Ying, 2014.
"Testing the Effectiveness of Regulation and Competition on Cable Television Rates,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 40(3), pages 387-404, June.
- John S. Ying & Mary T. Kelly, 2007. "Testing the Effectiveness of Regulation and Competition on Cable Television Rates," Working Papers 07-07, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Mary T. Kelly & John S. Ying, 2013. "Testing the Effectiveness of Regulation and Competition on Cable Television Rates," Working Papers 13-06, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Mary T. Kelly & John S. Ying, 2009. "Testing the Effectiveness of Regulation and Competition on Cable Television Rates," Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series 3, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
- Robert C. Seamans, 2012. "Fighting City Hall: Entry Deterrence and Technology Upgrades in Cable TV Markets," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 58(3), pages 461-475, March.
- Crawford, Gregory S, 2013. "Cable Regulation in the Internet Era," CEPR Discussion Papers 9316, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Austan Goolsbee & Amil Petrin, 2001. "The Consumer Gains from Direct Broadcast Satellites and the Competition with Cable Television," NBER Working Papers 8317, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Crawford, Gregory S., 2013. "Cable Regulation in the Internet Era," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1004, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Agyei Karikari, John & Brown, Stephen M. & Abramowitz, Amy D., 2003. "Subscriptions for direct broadcast satellite and cable television in the US: an empirical analysis," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 1-15, March.
- repec:oup:jcomle:v:1:y:2005:i:4:p:679-705. is not listed on IDEAS
- Yasuji Otsuka & Bradley Braun, 2003. "Price Cap Regulation in the Cable Television Industry: Why was the Demand Stagnant?," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 41-55, March.
- Crawford, Gregory S & Shum, Matthew, 2007. "Monopoly Quality Degradation and Regulation in Cable Television," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 50(1), pages 181-219, February.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:12:p:2247-:d:122095 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nissan, Edward & Naghshpour, Shahdad, 2014. "Costs and Revenues of Ã la Carte (ALC) Versus Bundling in Television Markets," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 44(1).
- Gregory S. Crawford, 2015. "The economics of television and online video markets," ECON - Working Papers 197, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Robert Seamans, 2008. "Pricing and Multi-Market Contact in the Cable TV Industry," Working Papers 08-13, NET Institute.
- Tomaso Duso & Astrid Jung, 2007.
"Market Conduct and Endogenous Lobbying: Evidence from the U.S. Mobile Telecommunications Industry,"
Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade,
Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 9-29, March.
- Tomaso Duso & Astrid Jung, 2002. "Market Conduct and Endogenous Lobbying: Evidence from the U.S. Mobile Telecommunications Industry," CIG Working Papers FS IV 02-35, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- Tomaso Duso & Astrid Jung, 2003. "Market Conduct and Endogenous Lobbying: Evidence from the U. S. Mobile Telecommunications Industry," Vienna Economics Papers 0315, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Crawford, Gregory S., 2015. "The Economics of Television and Online Video Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 10676, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alejandro Diaz-Bautista, 2005. "Regional Cluster Analysis in the Mexican Telecommunications Sector. Impact of Economies of Agglomeration, Clusters and networking in medium-sized Mexican Telecommunication firms," Urban/Regional 0511013, EconWPA.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:randje:v:22:y:1991:i:autumn:p:396-410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://www.rje.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.