On the Optimal Structure of Liability Laws
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Siebert, Horst, 1989. "Liability issues in pollution control," Kiel Working Papers 350, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ram Singh, 2001.
"Efficient Liability Rules When Courts Make Errors in Estimation of the Harm : Complete Characterization,"
99, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Ram Singh, 2008. "Efficient Liability Rules When Courts Make Errors in Estimation of the Harm: Complet Characterization," Working Papers id:1612, eSocialSciences.
- Edward P. Lazear, 1999. "Culture and Language," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 107(S6), pages 95-126, December.
- Yannis Bakos & Chrysanthos Dellarocas, 2011. "Cooperation Without Enforcement? A Comparative Analysis of Litigation and Online Reputation as Quality Assurance Mechanisms," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 57(11), pages 1944-1962, November.
- Giuseppe Dari-Mattiacci & Gerrit De Geest, 2005. "The Filtering Effect of Sharing Rules," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(1), pages 207-237, January.
- Laszlo Goerke, 2001. "Accident Law: An Excessive Standard May Be Efficient," CESifo Working Paper Series 625, CESifo Group Munich.
- Edward P. Lazear, 1986. "Incentive Contracts," NBER Working Papers 1917, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edlin, Aaron S. & Karaca-Mandic, Pinar, 2007. "The Accident Externality from Driving," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt6179d3nw, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Edlin, Aaron S. & Karaca-Mandic, Pinar, 2005. "The Accident Externality from Driving," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt2h23t6rt, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Edlin, Aaron S. & Karaca-Mandic, Pinar, 2005. "The Accident Externality from Driving," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt0hw1m6q2, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rje:bellje:v:7:y:1976:i:autumn:p:553-574. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.rje.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .