Corporate Social Responsibility of Islamic Banks in Malaysia: Arising Issues
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Asyraf Wajdi Dusuki, 2008. "Understanding the objectives of Islamic banking: a survey of stakeholders' perspectives," International Journal of Islamic and Middle Eastern Finance and Management, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(2), pages 132-148, June.
- Zakaria Ali Aribi & Thankom Arun, 2015. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Islamic Financial Institutions (IFIs): Management Perceptions from IFIs in Bahrain," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 129(4), pages 785-794, July.
- Mervyn K. Lewis & Latifa M. Algaoud, 2001. "Islamic Banking," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 1488.
- Barry Ackers & Neil Stuart Eccles, 2015. "Mandatory corporate social responsibility assurance practices: The case of King III in South Africa," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 28(4), pages 515-550, May.
- Farook, Sayd, 2007. "On Corporate Social Responsibility Of Islamic Financial Institutions," Islamic Economic Studies, The Islamic Research and Training Institute (IRTI), vol. 15, pages 31-46.
- Abul Hassan & Hjh Salma Binti Abdul Latiff, 2009. "Corporate social responsibility of Islamic financial institutions and businesses: Optimizing charity value," Humanomics: The International Journal of Systems and Ethics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 25(3), pages 177-188, August.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate social responsibility; Islamic banks; Malaysia; top management;
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
- P43 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Finance; Public Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:isecst:0163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (IRTI Staff) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/irisbsa.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.