CEEC Accession Countries and the EMU - An Assessment of Relative and Readiness for Euro-Area Membership
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boubakri, Salem & Guillaumin, Cyriac, 2011.
"Financial integration and currency risk premium in CEECs: Evidence from the ICAPM,"
Emerging Markets Review,
Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 460-484.
- Salem Boubakri & Cyriac Guillaumin, 2011. "Financial integration and currency risk premium in CEECs : evidence from the ICAPM," Post-Print halshs-00639224, HAL.
- Itir Ozer & Ibrahim Ozkan, 2008. "Practical Insights From Oca Variable Combinations," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 53(176), pages 38-60, January -.
- Tsangarides, Charalambos G. & Qureshi, Mahvash Saeed, 2008. "Monetary Union Membership in West Africa: A Cluster Analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(7), pages 1261-1279, July.
- Marcin Łupiński, 2009. "Four Years After Expansion: Are Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland Closer to Core or Periphery of EMU?," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 22.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2007:i:44:p:1-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Itir Ozer & Ibrahim Ozkan, 2007. "Optimum filtering for optimum currency areas criteria," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 6(44), pages 1-18.
- Mark J. Holmes & Ping Wang, 2008. "Real Convergence and Regime-Switching Among EU Accession Countries," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 6(1), pages 9-27.
More about this item
KeywordsEMU; Nominal convergence; Real convergence; OCA; Accessioncountries; CEECs;
- C60 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - General
- F00 - International Economics - - General - - - General
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:integr:0324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jong-Eun Lee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desejkr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .