Trade and the Neoclassical Growth Model
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jecomi:v:6:y:2018:i:2:p:22-:d:139116 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gen:geneem:12302 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:bla:ecaffa:v:37:y:2017:i:3:p:397-410 is not listed on IDEAS
- Datta, Manjira, 2017. "Existence and uniqueness of equilibrium in a distorted dynamic small open economy," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 19-22.
- Ingianni, Andrea, 2012. "Intra-European Union trade openness and new members’ output convergence: A time-series analysis," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-5, School of Economics, Kingston University London.
- Stefan Sperlich & Yvonne Sperlich, 2012. "Growth and Convergence in South–South Integration Areas: Empirical Evidence," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 12032, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Daniel Sakyi & Jose Villaverde & Adolfo Maza & Krishna Reddy Chittedieonardo, 2012. "Trade Openness, Growth and Development: Evidence from Heterogeneous Panel Cointegration Analysis for Middle-Income Countries," REVISTA CUADERNOS DE ECONOMÍA, UN - RCE - CID, August.
- Talberth, John & Bohara, Alok K., 2006. "Economic openness and green GDP," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(4), pages 743-758, July.
More about this item
KeywordsGrowth; Convergence; Trade liberatization;
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- O41 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:integr:0223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jong-Eun Lee). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desejkr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .