Thorstein Veblen on Consumption and Unemployment
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsVeblen; consumption; labour market;
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- B15 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:ejessy:0012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stefano Lucarelli). General contact details of provider: http://ejess.revuesonline.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .