Un modèle économétrique des marges bénéficiaires des caisses populaires Desjardins du Québec et des banques à charte canadiennes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Baltensperger, Ernst, 1972. "Cost of Banking Activities: Interactions between Risk and Operating Costs," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 4(3), pages 595-611, August.
- Ho, Thomas & Stoll, Hans R, 1980.
" On Dealer Markets under Competition,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 35(2), pages 259-267, May.
- Thomas Ho & Hans Stoll, "undated". "On Dealer Markets Under Competition," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 1-80, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Thomas Ho & Hans Stoll, "undated". "On Dealer Markets Under Competition," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 01-80, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Allen, Linda, 1988. "The Determinants of Bank Interest Margins: A Note," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(02), pages 231-235, June.
- William C. Brainard & James Tobin, 1968. "Pitfalls in Financial Model-Building," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 244, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Baltensperger, Ernst, 1980. "Alternative approaches to the theory of the banking firm," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 1-37, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:actuec:v:67:y:1991:i:1:p:58-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruce Shearer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/scseeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.