L’information a priori en économétrie
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 61 (1985)
Issue (Month): 3 (septembre)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.scse.ca/|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Artus, Patrick & Laroque, Guy & Michel, Gilles, 1984. "Estimation of a Quarterly Macroeconomic Model with Quantity Rationing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(6), pages 1387-1414, November.
- Sneessens, H. R., 1983. "A macroeconomic rationing model of the belgian economy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-3), pages 193-215, January.
- Zellner, Arnold, 1985. "Bayesian Econometrics," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(2), pages 253-269, March.
- Christensen, Laurits R & Jorgenson, Dale W & Lau, Lawrence J, 1973. "Transcendental Logarithmic Production Frontiers," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(1), pages 28-45, February.
- Neary, J. P. & Roberts, K. W. S., 1980.
"The theory of household behaviour under rationing,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 25-42, January.
- Neary, J.P & Roberts, K.W.S, 1978. "The Theory of Household Behaviour under Rationing," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 132, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Lise Salvas-Bronsard & Ernest Bastien, 1984. "A Note on the Estimation of Complete Demand Systems from Canadian Household Budget Data," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 17(1), pages 48-61, February.
- Bronsard, C. & Salvas-Bronsard, L., 1984. "Commodity and asset demands with and without quantity constraints in the labor market," CORE Discussion Papers 1984047, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Chavas, Jean-Paul, 1984. "The theory of mixed demand functions," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 321-344, April.
- E. J. Working, 1927. "What Do Statistical "Demand Curves" Show?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(2), pages 212-235.
- Bronsard, Camille & Salvas-Bronsard, Lise, 1984. "On price exogeneity in complete demand systems," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 235-247, March.
- Bronsard, C. & Salvas-Bronsard, L., 1984. "Constrained joint estimation of physical and financial factor demands," CORE Discussion Papers 1984030, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE). Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:actuec:v:61:y:1985:i:3:p:287-298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruce Shearer)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.