Les effets à long terme de différentes règles de financement du gouvernement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barro, Robert J, 1974. "Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1095-1117, Nov.-Dec..
- von Furstenberg, George M, 1980. "Private Saving," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(2), pages 177-181, May.
- Thomas J. Sargent & Neil Wallace, 1984. "Some Unpleasant Monetarist Arithmetic," Palgrave Macmillan Books, in: Brian Griffiths & Geoffrey E. Wood (ed.), Monetarism in the United Kingdom, pages 15-41, Palgrave Macmillan.
- Willem H. Buiter & James Tobin, 1978. "Debt Neutrality: A Brief Review of Doctrine and Evidence," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 497, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Carmichael, Jeffrey, 1982. "On Barro's Theorem of Debt Neutrality: The Irrelevance of Net Wealth," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 202-213, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1983. "The Theory of Optimum Deficits and Debt," NBER Working Papers 1232, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- António Afonso, 2001. "Government indebtedness and european consumers behaviour," Working Papers Department of Economics 2001/12, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1982. "The Proper Measurement of Government Budget Deficits: Comprehensive Wealth Accounting or Permanent Income Accounting for the Public Sector," NBER Working Papers 1013, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Miguel Angel Lopez Garcia, 1994. "On taxation in a model of intergenerational altruism," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 18(2), pages 381-389, May.
- Markku Ollikainen, 1998. "Sustainable Forestry: Timber Bequests, Future Generations and Optimal Tax Policy," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 12(3), pages 255-273, October.
- Anne Brunila & Marco Buti & Jan In 'T Veld, 2003.
"Fiscal Policy in Europe: How Effective Are Automatic Stabilisers?,"
Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 30(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Anne Brunila & Marco Buti & Jan in 't Veld, 2002. "Fiscal policy in Europe: how effective are automatic stabilisers?," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 177, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Schoonbroodt, Alice & Tertilt, Michèle, 2014. "Property rights and efficiency in OLG models with endogenous fertility," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 551-582.
- Weil, Philippe, 1987.
"Love thy children : Reflections on the Barro debt neutrality theorem,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 377-391, May.
- Philippe Weil, 1987. "Love Thy Children: Reflections on the Barro Debt Neutrality Theorem," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/8711, Sciences Po.
- Barsky, Robert B & Mankiw, N Gregory & Zeldes, Stephen P, 1986. "Ricardian Consumers with Keynesian Propensities," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(4), pages 676-691, September.
- International Monetary Fund, 2008. "Fiscal and Monetary Anchors for Price Stability: Evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," IMF Working Papers 2008/121, International Monetary Fund.
- Sargent, Thomas J, 1982. "Beyond Demand and Supply Curves in Macroeconomics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(2), pages 382-389, May.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1981. "Macroeconometric Modelling for Policy Evaluation and Design," NBER Technical Working Papers 0013, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shinichi Nishiyama, 2002. "Bequests, Inter Vivos Transfers, and Wealth Distribution," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 5(4), pages 892-931, October.
- Moreira, Tito Belchior S., 2011. "Brazil: an empirical study on fiscal policy transmission," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
- Willem H. Buiter, 1988. "Centre For Labour Economics," NBER Working Papers 2578, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicola Acocella, "undated". "Teoria e pratica della politica economica: lâ€™ereditÃ del recente passato," Working Papers 104/13, Sapienza University of Rome, Metodi e Modelli per l'Economia, il Territorio e la Finanza MEMOTEF.
- Alpha C. Chiang & Stephen M. Miller, 1998.
"The Perception of Government Bonds and Money as Net Wealth: An Integrated Approach,"
Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 24(4), pages 435-448, Fall.
- Alpha C. Chiang & Stephen M. Miller, 1998. "The Perception of Government Bonds and Money as Net Wealth: An Integrated Approach," Working papers 1998-05, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Jussi Lindgren, 2021. "Examination of Interest-Growth Differentials and the Risk of Sovereign Insolvency," Risks, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(4), pages 1-14, April.
- Christopher Allsopp & David Vines, 2005. "The Macroeconomic Role of Fiscal Policy," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 21(4), pages 485-508, Winter.
- Begona Dominguez & Pedro Gomis-Porqueras, 2019.
"The effects of secondary markets for government bonds on inflation dynamics,"
Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 32, pages 249-273, April.
- Dominguez, Begona & Gomis-Porqueras, Pedro, 2016. "The Effects of Secondary Markets for Government Bonds on Inflation Dynamics," MPRA Paper 82448, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dominguez, Begona & Gomis-Porqueras, Pedro, 2016. "The Effects of Secondary Markets for Government Bonds on Inflation Dynamics," MPRA Paper 82444, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:actuec:v:59:y:1983:i:2:p:266-282. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/scseeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Benoit Dostie (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/scseeea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.