Analyse de la politique commerciale canadienne : rétrospective et synthèse
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rakowski, James J, 1970. "Capital Mobility in a Tariff-Ridden International Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(4), pages 753-760, September.
- Melvin, James R, 1972. "A Weighting Problem in the Calculation of Effective Rates of Protection: A Comment," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 48(122), pages 290-292, June.
- Donald G. McFetridge, 1973. "Market Structure and Price-Cost Margins: An Analysis of the Canadian Manufacturing Sector," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 6(3), pages 344-355, August.
- Robin W. Boadway & John M. Treddenick, 1978. "A General Equilibrium Computation of the Effects of the Canadian Tariff Structure," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 11(3), pages 424-446, August.
- Harry G. Johnson, 1960. "The Cost of Protection and the Scientific Tariff," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 68, pages 327-327.
- Myron J. Gordon, 1978. "A World Scale National Corporation Industrial Strategy," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 4(1), pages 46-56, Winter.
- John N. H. Britton, 1978. "Locational Perspectives on Free Trade for Canada," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 4(1), pages 4-19, Winter.
- Bruno, M., 1973. "Protection and tariff change under general equilibrium," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 205-225, August.
- G. K. Helleiner, 1977. "The Political Economy of Canada's Tariff Structure: An Alternative Model," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 10(2), pages 318-326, May.
- Krauss, Melvyn B, 1972. "Recent Developments in Customs Union Theory: An Interpretive Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 10(2), pages 413-436, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:actuec:v:55:y:1979:i:3:p:303-341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruce Shearer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/scseeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.