Tariffs, the Terms of Trade, and the Distribution of National Income
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Federico Etro, 2014. "Optimal Trade Policy under Endogenous Foreign Entry," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 90(290), pages 282-300, September.
- Irwin, Douglas A., 2003. "The optimal tax on antebellum US cotton exports," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 275-291, August.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1996. "Trade regimes and GATT: resource-intensive vs. knowledge intensive growth," MPRA Paper 8493, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmen M. Reinhart, 1991.
"Fiscal Policy, the Real Exchange Rate, and Commodity Prices,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 38(3), pages 506-524, September.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 1988. "Commodity markets and the international transmission of fiscal shocks," MPRA Paper 13411, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmen Reinhart, 1990. "Fiscal Policy, the Real Exchange Rate and Commodity Prices," IMF Working Papers 90/91, International Monetary Fund.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 1991. "Fiscal Policy, the Real Exchange Rate, and Commodity Prices," MPRA Paper 8197, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 1990. "Fiscal policy, the real exchange rate and commodity prices: A global framework," MPRA Paper 14102, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1987.
"Tariffs, Employment and the Current Account: Real Wage Resistance and the Macroeconomics of Protectionism,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 28(3), pages 691-706, October.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1984. "Tariffs, Employment and the Current Account: Real Wage Resistance and the Macroeconomics of Protectionism," CEPR Discussion Papers 30, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sweder van Wijnbergen, 1987. "Tariffs, Employment and the Current Account: Real Wage Resistance and the Macroeconomics of Protectionism," NBER Working Papers 2261, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael R. Pakko, 1996. "Tariff risk and international borrowing with incomplete asset markets," Working Papers 1996-011, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1996. "Trade regimes and Gatt: resource intensive vs. knowledge intensive growth, Chapter 10," MPRA Paper 8813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Acharyya, Rajat, 2004. "Product Standards, Exports and Employment An Analytical Study," MPRA Paper 30160, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ina Jäkel & Marcel Smolka, 2013.
"Individual Attitudes Towards Trade: Stolper-Samuelson Revisited,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 731-761, September.
- Jäkel, Ina C. & Smolka, Marcel, 2011. "Individual attitudes towards trade: Stolper-Samuelson revisited," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 11, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- David Collie, 2012.
"Immiserizing Growth and the Metzler Paradox in the Ricardian Model,"
International Economic Journal,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(1), pages 141-154, November.
- Collie, David R., 2009. "Immiserizing Growth and the Metzler Paradox in the Ricardian Model," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2009/11, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Michael J. Dueker, 1995. "Tariffs and asset market structure: some basic comparative dynamics," Working Papers 1995-009, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Mahadevan, Renuka & Nugroho, Anda & Amir, Hidayat, 2017. "Do inward looking trade policies affect poverty and income inequality? Evidence from Indonesia's recent wave of rising protectionism," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 23-34.
- Acharyya, Rajat, 2010. "Successive Trade Liberalization and Wage Inequality," MPRA Paper 30158, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:bla:reviec:v:25:y:2017:i:2:p:233-261 is not listed on IDEAS
- Reza Oladi & John Gilbert, 2015. "International Narcotics Trade, Foreign Aid, And Enforcement," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 53(3), pages 1630-1646, July.
- Afesorgbor, Sylvanus Kwaku & Mahadevan, Renuka, 2016.
"The Impact of Economic Sanctions on Income Inequality of Target States,"
Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 1-11.
- Sylvanus Kwaku Afesorgbor & Renuka Mahadevan, 2016. "The Impact of Economic Sanctions on Income Inequality of Target States," Economics Working Papers 2016-04, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Kerr, William A., 2004. "The Changing Nature of Protectionism: Are "Free Traders" Up to the Challenges It Presents?," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 5(2).
- JosÃ© Luis Moraga Gonzales & Jean-Marie Viaene, 2001. "Trade and Industrial Policy of Transition Economies," CESifo Working Paper Series 446, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rajit Biswas, 2015.
"Tariffs that may fail to protect: A model of trade and public goods,"
AccessEcon, vol. 35(1), pages 361-370.
- Biswas, Rajit, 2014. "Tariffs that may fail to protect: A model of trade and public goods," MPRA Paper 56707, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Biswas, Rajit, 2014. "Metzler paradox and home market effects in presence of internationally mobile capital and non-traded goods," MPRA Paper 56335, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:57:y:1949:p:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.