The Advantages of Probabilistic Survey Questions
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Just Released: Introducing the SCE Household Spending Survey
by Blog Author in Liberty Street Economics on 2019-02-19 16:00:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Jihye Jeon, 2018.
"Firms' Beliefs and Learning: Models, Identification, and Empirical Evidence,"
tecipa-620, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Aguirregabiria, Victor & Jeon, Jihye, 2018. "Firms' Beliefs and Learning: Models, Identification, and Empirical Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 13255, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
Keywords[subjective] uncertainty; probabilistic survey questions; expectation formation and updating; belief heterogeneity;
- C80 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - General
- C83 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Survey Methods; Sampling Methods
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ren:journl:v:9:y:2017:i:1:p:1-32. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr. Jerzy (Jurek) Konieczny). General contact details of provider: http://www.rcfea.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.