Catastrophe Bonds Structures at European Level – A Cluster Analysis Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Silke Finken & Christian Laux, 2009. "Catastrophe Bonds and Reinsurance: The Competitive Effect of Information-Insensitive Triggers," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 76(3), pages 579-605.
- Darius Lakdawalla & George Zanjani, 2012.
"Catastrophe Bonds, Reinsurance, and the Optimal Collateralization of Risk Transfer,"
Journal of Risk & Insurance,
The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 79(2), pages 449-476, June.
- Darius Lakdawalla & George Zanjani, 2006. "Catastrophe Bonds, Reinsurance, and the Optimal Collateralization of Risk-Transfer," NBER Working Papers 12742, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- J. David Cummins & Mary A. Weiss, 2009. "Convergence of Insurance and Financial Markets: Hybrid and Securitized Risk-Transfer Solutions," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 76(3), pages 493-545.
- Marinoiu Ana Maria, 2009. "Operational Risk In International Business: Taxonomy And Assessment Methods," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 195-201, May.
- Laura-Gabriela CONSTANTIN, 2014. "Catastrophe Bonds. From Structure to Strategy – A Cluster Analysis at European Level," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(2), pages 304-317, December.
More about this item
Keywordscatastrophe bonds structure; alternative risk transfer mechanisms; two-step cluster analysis; (re)insurance European market;
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rej:journl:v:17:y:2014:i:54:p:115-141. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Radu Lupu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frasero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.