Present at the creation: Reflections on the 2004 Nobel Prize to Finn Kydland and Edward Prescott
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1982.
"Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations,"
Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(6), pages 1345-1370, November.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1982. "Executable program for "Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations"," QM&RBC Codes 4, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Finn E. Kydland & Edward C. Prescott, 1982. "Web interface for "Time to Build and Aggregate Fluctuations"," QM&RBC Codes 4a, Quantitative Macroeconomics & Real Business Cycles.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1972. "Expectations and the neutrality of money," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 103-124, April.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Macrowars, economists' narratives, and my dreamed history of macro
by Beatrice Cherrier in History of Economics Playground on 2014-03-03 06:38:28
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Bennet T. McCallum, 1984. "A Linearized Version of Lucas's Neutrality Model," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 17(1), pages 138-145, February.
- Carlos A. Rodríguez, 2018. "Fuentes de las fluctuaciones macroeconómicas en Puerto Rico\Sources of macroeconomic fluctuations in Puerto Rico," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 33(2), pages 219-252.
- Candian, Giacomo, 2019.
"Information frictions and real exchange rate dynamics,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 189-205.
- Giacomo Candian, 2016. "Information Frictions and Real Exchange Rate Dynamics," EcoMod2016 9106, EcoMod.
- Olivier Coibion & Yuriy Gorodnichenko, 2012.
"What Can Survey Forecasts Tell Us about Information Rigidities?,"
Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 120(1), pages 116-159.
- Olivier Coibion & Yuriy Gorodnichenko, 2008. "What Can Survey Forecasts Tell Us About Informational Rigidities?," NBER Working Papers 14586, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Olivier Coibion, 2010. "What can survey forecasts tell us about informational rigidities?," 2010 Meeting Papers 277, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Issing Otmar & Wieland Volker, 2013.
"Monetary Theory and Monetary Policy: Reflections on the Development over the last 150 Years,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), De Gruyter, vol. 233(3), pages 423-445, June.
- Issing, Otmar & Wieland, Volker, 2012. "Monetary theory and monetary policy: Reflections on the development over the last 150 years," CFS Working Paper Series 2012/20, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Issing, Otmar & Wieland, Volker, 2012. "Monetary theory and monetary policy: Reflections on the development over the last 150 years," IMFS Working Paper Series 67, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Fischer, Stanley & Merton, Robert C., 1984.
"Macroeconomics and finance: The role of the stock market,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 57-108, January.
- Stanley Fischer & Robert C. Merton, 1984. "Macroeconomics and Finance: The Role of the Stock Market," NBER Working Papers 1291, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierre Fortin, 2003.
"Issues and Commentaries Issues et commentaires Keynes Resurrected,"
Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 29(2), pages 253-265, June.
- Pierre Fortin, 2003. "Keynes resurrected," Cahiers de recherche du Département des sciences économiques, UQAM 20-21, Université du Québec à Montréal, Département des sciences économiques.
- Nicholas APERGIS, 1996. "The Cyclical Behavior Of Prices: Evidence From Seven Developing Countries," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 34(2), pages 204-211, June.
- V. V. Chari, 1999.
"Nobel laureate Robert E. Lucas, Jr.; architect of modern macroeconomics,"
Quarterly Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, vol. 23(Spr), pages 2-12.
- V. V. Chari, 1998. "Nobel Laureate Robert E. Lucas, Jr.: Architect of Modern Macroeconomics," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(1), pages 171-186, Winter.
- Robert J. Barro, 1989.
"New Classicals and Keynesians, or the Good Guys and the Bad Guys,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 125(III), pages 263-273, September.
- Barro, R.J., 1989. "New Classicals And Keynesians, Or The Good Guys And The Bad Guys," RCER Working Papers 187, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Robert J. Barro, 1989. "New Classicals and Keynesians, or the Good Guys and the Bad Guys," NBER Working Papers 2982, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Akhand Akhtar Hossain, 2009. "Central Banking and Monetary Policy in the Asia-Pacific," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 12777, September.
- Lu Zhang, 2019. "Q-factors and Investment CAPM," NBER Working Papers 26538, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lilian Carol Bohórquez Olarte & Jesús María Godoy Bejarano & Diego Fernando Téllez Falla, 2009.
"Los ciclos del empleo regional en Colombia: dependencia interregional 2001-2006,"
Revista ESPE - Ensayos sobre Política Económica, Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 27(58), pages 16-55, August.
- Lilian Carol BohÃ³rquez Olarte & Jesús María Godoy Bejarano & Diego Fernando Téllez Falla, 2009. "Los ciclos del empleo regional en Colombia: dependencia interregional 2001-2006," Revista ESPE - Ensayos Sobre PolÃtica EconÃ³mica, Banco de la RepÃºblica - ESPE, vol. 27(58), pages 16-55, August.
- Roger E A Farmer, 2020.
"The importance of beliefs in shaping macroeconomic outcomes,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(3), pages 675-711.
- Roger Farmer, 2019. "The Importance of Beliefs in Shaping Macroeconomic Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 26557, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Farmer, Roger E A, 2019. "The importance of beliefs in shaping macroeconomic outcomes," CEPR Discussion Papers 14185, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Escañuela Romana, Ignacio, 2016. "Azar, Determinismo e Indecidibilidad en la Teoría del Ciclo Económico [Randomness, Determinism and Undecidability in the Business Cycle Theory]," MPRA Paper 72978, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Louis Phaneuf & Steve Ambler, 1994. "Modèles du cycle économique et marché du travail," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 45(4), pages 1065-1078.
- J.M. Berk, 1998. "Monetary transmission: what do we know and how can we use it?," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 51(205), pages 145-170.
- Erica X. N. Li & Dmitry Livdan & Lu Zhang, 2009. "Anomalies," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(11), pages 4301-4334, November.
- Giorgio Canarella & Luis A. Gil-Alana & Rangan Gupta & Stephen M. Miller, 2016.
"Modeling U.S. Historical Time-Series Prices and Inflation Using Various Linear and Nonlinear Long-Memory Approaches,"
201683, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Giorgio Canarella & Luis A. Gil-Alaña & Rangan Gupta & Stephen M. Miller, 2017. "Modeling U.S. Historical Time-Series Prices and Inflation Using Various Linear and Nonlinear Long-Memory Approaches," Working papers 2017-13, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Jan Marc Berk, 2002. "Central banking and financial innovation. A survey of the modern literature," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 55(222), pages 263-297.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:issued:v:8:y:2005:i:4:p:777-779. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Christian Zimmermann (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/sedddea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.