EconomicDynamics Interviews Boyan Jovanovic on Technology Adoption
Boyan Jovanovic is professor of Economics at New York University and visiting professor of Economics at the University of Chicago. His work evolves, among other topics, around industrial organization, especially technology adoption.
Volume (Year): 4 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.EconomicDynamics.org/review.htmEmail:
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: http://www.EconomicDynamics.org/newsletter.htm Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert E. Hall & Charles I. Jones, 1999.
"Why Do Some Countries Produce So Much More Output Per Worker Than Others?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 114(1), pages 83-116, February.
- Robert E. Hall & Charles I. Jones, 1999. "Why Do Some Countries Produce So Much More Output per Worker than Others?," NBER Working Papers 6564, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Boyan Jovanovic & Peter L. Rousseau, 2002.
"Moore's Law and Learning-By-Doing,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 5(2), pages 346-375, April.
- Boyan Jovanovic & Peter L. Rousseau, 2008.
"Mergers as Reallocation,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 90(4), pages 765-776, November.
- Jan Eeckhout & Boyan Jovanovic, 2002. "Knowledge Spillovers and Inequality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1290-1307, December.
- Bart Hobijn, 2001. "Is equipment price deflation a statistical artifact?," Staff Reports 139, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:red:ecodyn:v:4:y:2002:i:1:interview. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.