Abhaengige Selbstaendigkeit in der Versicherungswirtschaft – Neue Konflikte im Spannungsfeld traditioneller Vertretungsstrukturen (Dependent Self-employment in the Insurance Industry. New Conflicts within Traditional Industrial Relations Structures)
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsdependent self-employment; industrial relations; insurance industry; new forms of industrial conflict;
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J51 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Trade Unions: Objectives, Structure, and Effects
- J83 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Workers' Rights
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
- M54 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Labor Management
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rai:zfpers:doi_10.1688/1862-0000_zfp_2009_01_pernicka. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rainer Hampp). General contact details of provider: http://www.hampp-verlag.de/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .