In focus, Hungarian and Central Eastern European characteristics of hunman resource management – An international comparative survey
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jozsef Poor & Durdica Kontra Capo, 2013. "Human resource management in transition," Economy of eastern Croatia yesterday, today, tommorow, Josip Juraj Strossmayer University of Osijek, Faculty of Economics, Croatia, vol. 2, pages 131-137.
- Barbara Covarrubias Venegas & Katharina Thill & Martina Rašticová & József Poór & Zdeňka Konečná, 2016. "Competencies for Human Resource Management in Foreign-Owned Firms: Focus on Three CEE Countries and Austria," European Journal of Business Science and Technology, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics, vol. 2(1), pages 70-84, November.
- Agneš Slaviæ & Nemanja Berber, 2014. "The Impact of Training on Organizational Outcomes in the CEE Region – Focus on Hungary, Serbia, Slovenia and Slovakia," Volume of Management, Enterprise and Benchmarking in the 21st century, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsComparative Human Resource Management (CHRM); Central Eastern Europe; international comparison; convergences-divergences;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- M20 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Economics - - - General
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
- P31 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Socialist Enterprises and Their Transitions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rai:joeems:doi_10.1688/1862-0019_jeems_2009_01_karoliny. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rainer Hampp). General contact details of provider: http://www.hampp-verlag.de/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .