Economic Growth And Taxation In Central And Eastern Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ramey, Garey & Ramey, Valerie A, 1995.
"Cross-Country Evidence on the Link between Volatility and Growth,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(5), pages 1138-1151, December.
- Garey Ramey & Valerie A. Ramey, 1994. "Cross-Country Evidence on the Link Between Volatility and Growth," NBER Working Papers 4959, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gareth Myles, 2000. "Taxation and economic growth," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 21(1), pages 141-168, March.
- Engen, Eric M. & Skinner, Jonathan, 1996. "Taxation and Economic Growth," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 49(4), pages 617-642, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Nicholas Apergis, 2015. "Labor Income Tax and Output in a Panel of Central and Eastern European Countries: A Long-Run Perspective," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 21(1), pages 1-12, March.
- Yawovi Mawussé Isaac Amedanou, 2019. "Optimal Taxation and Economic Growth in Togo: Empirical Investigation in Time Series [Taxation Optimale et Croissance Economique au Togo : une Evidence Empirique en Séries Temporelles]," Post-Print hal-01990213, HAL.
- Yaya KEHO, 2011. "Tax Structure and Economic Growth in Cote dIvoire: Are Some Taxes Better Than Others?," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 1(4), pages 226-235, December.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:21:y:2015:i:1:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lewe, Stefan, 2003. "Wachstumseffiziente Unternehmensbesteuerung," Publications of Darmstadt Technical University, Institute for Business Studies (BWL) 20042, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute for Business Studies (BWL).
- Miyoshi, Yoshiyuki & Toda, Alexis Akira, 2017.
"Growth effects of annuities and government transfers in perpetual youth models,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 1-6.
- Miyoshi, Yoshiyuki & Toda, Alexis Akira, 2016. "Growth Effects of Annuities and Government Transfers in Perpetual Youth Models," MPRA Paper 78982, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- NANTOB, N'Yilimon, 2014. "Taxation and Economic Growth : An Empirical Analysis on Dynamic Panel Data of WAEMU Countries," MPRA Paper 61370, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Jan 2015.
- Surugiu Marius Razvan & Surugiu Camelia, 2017. "The Assessment of Taxation Impact on Economic Development. A Case Study of Romania (1995-2014)," EuroEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 2(36), pages 7-20, November.
- Debasis Bandyopadhyay & Xueli Tang, 2011. "Parental nurturing and adverse effects of redistribution," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 71-98, March.
- Lutz Hendricks, 2001. "Growth, Death, and Taxes," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 4(1), pages 26-57, January.
- Robert Carroll & Douglas Holtz-Eakin & Mark Rider & Harvey S. Rosen, 2001.
"Personal Income Taxes and the Growth of Small Firms,"
NBER Chapters, in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 15, pages 121-148,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Carroll & Douglas Holtz-Eakin & Mark Rider & Harvey S. Rosen, 2000. "Personal Income Taxes and the Growth of Small Firms," NBER Working Papers 7980, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Durusu-Ciftci, Dilek & Gokmenoglu, Korhan K. & Yetkiner, Hakan, 2018. "The heterogeneous impact of taxation on economic development: New insights from a panel cointegration approach," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 503-513.
- Veronika Nálepová, 2017. "Affects Corporate Taxation Economic Growth? - Dynamic Approach for OECD Countries," European Journal of Business Science and Technology, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics, vol. 3(2), pages 132-147, December.
- Wisdom Takumah & Bernard Njindan Iyke, 2017.
"The links between economic growth and tax revenue in Ghana: an empirical investigation,"
International Journal of Sustainable Economy, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(1), pages 34-55.
- Njindan Iyke, Bernard & Takumah, Wisdom, 2015. "The Links between Economic Growth and Tax Revenue in Ghana: An Empirical Investigation," MPRA Paper 67281, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yasin Kuso & Muhia John Gachunga, 2019. "Impact of Tax Structures on Growth in Congo, Brazzaville," Academic Journal of Economic Studies, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 5(2), pages 108-113, June.
- Stefanescu, Răzvan & Dumitriu, Ramona, 2015. "Creşterea economică a României între 1980 şi 2013 [The Economic Growth of Romania between 1980 and 2013]," MPRA Paper 61592, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emmanuel Dodzi K. Havi & Patrick Enu, 2014. "The Effect of Fiscal Policy and Monetary Policy on Ghanaâ€™s Economic Growth: Which Policy Is More Potent?," International Journal of Empirical Finance, Research Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 3(2), pages 61-75.
- Morris M. Kleiner & Hwikwon Ham, 2002. "Do Industrial Relations Institutions Impact Economic Outcomes?: International and U.S. State-Level Evidence," NBER Working Papers 8729, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Patrick Minford & David Meenagh & Jiang Wang, 2006. "Testing a Simple Structural Model of Endogenous Growth," CDMA Conference Paper Series 0606, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Juniours Marire & Tafirenyika Sunde, 2012.
"Economic growth and tax structure in Zimbabwe: 1984-2009,"
International Journal of Economic Policy in Emerging Economies, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(2), pages 105-121.
- Marire, Juniours & Sunde, Tafirenyika, 2012. "Economic Growth and Tax Structure in Zimbabwe: 1984–2009," MPRA Paper 86606, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Carroll & Douglas Holtz-Eakin & Mark Rider & Harvey S. Rosen, 1998. "Entrepreneurs, Income Taxes, and Investment," NBER Working Papers 6374, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic growth; Taxes; Central and Eastern Europe.;
All these keywords.
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pts:journl:y:2016:i:1:p:77-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alina Hagiu (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.