Repenser le soutien de la communauté internationale à l'Europe de l'Est
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eichengreen, Barry & Uzan, Marc, 1992. "The Marshall Plan: Economic Effects and Implications for Eastern Europe and the Former USSR," CEPR Discussion Papers 638, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Peter B. Kenen, 1991. "Transitional Arrangements for Trade and Payments among the CMEA Countries," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 38(2), pages 235-267, June.
- Landesmann, Michael & Székely, Istvan P., 1991. "Industrial Restructuring and the Reorientation of Trade in Czechoslovakia, Hungary and Poland," CEPR Discussion Papers 546, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Portes, Richard, 1991. "The Transition to Convertibility in Eastern Europe and the USSR," CEPR Discussion Papers 500, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Barry Eichengreen and Marc Uzan., 1992.
"The Marshall Plan: Economic Effects and Implications for Eastern Europe and the Soviet Union,"
Economics Working Papers
92-189, University of California at Berkeley.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Uzan, Marc, 1992. "The Marshall Plan: Economic Effects and Implications for Eastern Europe and the Soviet Union," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt6kr8157r, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Bofinger, Peter, 1991. "Options for the Payments and Exchange Rate System in Eastern Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 545, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Assen Slim, 2015. "L’aide européenne (1989-2020) aux PECO sous le prisme de l’économie politique internationale (EPI)," Post-Print hal-01271881, HAL.
- Assen Slim, 2001. "Ten Years of Western Aid for the CEECs : a Mixed Outcome," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 6(1), pages 251-262.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:rvofce:ofce_0751-6614_1992_num_42_1_1293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/ofce .