The Marshall Plan: Economic Effects and Implications for Eastern Europe and the Former USSR
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Casella, Alessandra & Eichengreen, Barry, 1996.
"Can Foreign Aid Accelerate Stabilisation?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(436), pages 605-619, May.
- Casella, Alessandra & Eichengreen, Barry, 1994. "Can Foreign Aid Accelerate Stabilization?," CEPR Discussion Papers 961, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alessandra Casella & Barry Eichengreen, 1994. "Can Foreign Aid Accelerate Stabilization?," NBER Working Papers 4694, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diego Comin & Bart Hobijn, 2011.
"Technology Diffusion and Postwar Growth,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2010, Volume 25, pages 209-246
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diego Comin & Bart Hobijn, 2010. "Technology diffusion and postwar growth," Working Paper Series 2010-16, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Diego A. Comin & Bart Hobijn, 2010. "Technology Diffusion and Postwar Growth," NBER Working Papers 16378, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diego A. Comin & Bart Hobijn, 2010. "Technology Diffusion and Postwar Growth," Harvard Business School Working Papers 11-027, Harvard Business School.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2005. "Assessing growth, inequality, and poverty in the long-run : the case of Spain," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wh054205, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Prados de la Escosura, Leandro, 2006. "Growth and structural change in Spain, 1850-2000," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp06-05, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Assen Slim, 2015. "L’aide européenne (1989-2020) aux PECO sous le prisme de l’économie politique internationale (EPI)," Post-Print hal-01271881, HAL.
- Crafts, Nicholas & Toniolo, Gianni, 2008. "European Economic Growth, 1950-2005: An Overview," CEPR Discussion Papers 6863, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alvarez-Cuadrado, Francisco & Pintea, Mihaela I., 2009. "A quantitative exploration of the Golden Age of European growth," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1437-1450, July.
- Mehmet Halis OZER, 2014. "The Effects of the Marshall Plan Aids to the Development of the Agricultural Sector in Turkey, the 1948-1953 Period," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 4(2), pages 427-439.
- Nicholas Crafts, 2013. "Long-Term Growth in Europe: What Difference does the Crisis Make?," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 224(1), pages 14-28, May.
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2011. "The Marshall Plan: A Reality Check," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 49, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Nicholas Crafts & Marco Magnani, 2011.
"The Golden Age and the Second Globalization in Italy,"
Quaderni di storia economica (Economic History Working Papers)
17, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Crafts, Nicolas & Magnani, Marco, 2011. "The Golden Age and the Second Globalization in Italy," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 61, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Magnus Blomstrom & Robert E. Lipsey & Mario Zejan, 1992. "What Explains Developing Country Growth?," NBER Working Papers 4132, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michel Aglietta & Michèle Bailly & Christian de Boissieu & Jean-Michel Charpin & Jean-Paul Dessertine & Etienne Lakits & Georges Mink & Jean-Pierre Page & Jacques Sapir & Jean Pisani-Ferry, 1992. "Repenser le soutien de la communauté internationale à l'Europe de l'Est," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 42(1), pages 199-248.
- Colombatto Enrico, 1992. "The Integration Of The East And The Options For The West," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 3(2-3), pages 1-16, June.
- Ritschl Albrecht, 1995. "Aufstieg und Niedergang der Wirtschaft der DDR: Ein Zahlenbild 1945-1989," Jahrbuch für Wirtschaftsgeschichte / Economic History Yearbook, De Gruyter, vol. 36(2), pages 11-46, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEastern Europe; Foreign Aid; Marshall Plan;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- N14 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - Europe: 1913-
- O22 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Project Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:638. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.