Les trajectoires régionales en Afrique australe dans un contexte de récession mondiale
[eng] Marie-Odile Blanc — Regional trajectories in Southern Africa in the context of global recession. This text aims at explaining the reactions of southern African economies to global recession and internal crisis. The volatility of primary product rates ; their sectoral effects and the strains on internal stability may compromise the prospects of regional growth. The influence of what the author terms here as the hegemonic South African pole and its relay-economies on the region, is analysed from the asymmetrical configuration of exchanges with southern Africa.
Volume (Year): 43 (2002)
Issue (Month): 169 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.persee.fr/collection/tiers|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Anthony J. Venables, 2003.
"Winners and losers from regional integration agreements,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(490), pages 747-761, October.
- Venables, Anthony J, 2000. "Winners and Losers from Regional Integration Agreements," CEPR Discussion Papers 2528, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Krugman, Paul, 1991. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 483-499, June.
- Paul Krugman, 1990. "Increasing Returns and Economic Geography," NBER Working Papers 3275, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1997:i:45:p:02 is not listed on IDEAS
- C. Baumont & J.M. Huriot, 1999. "L’interaction agglomération-croissance en économie géographique," Post-Print halshs-01080931, HAL.
- Jean Coussy, 1999. "La réinsertion de l'Afrique du Sud dans l'économie internationale," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 40(159), pages 667-691.
- Masahisa Fujita & Jacques-François Thisse, 1997. "Economie géographique: Problèmes anciens et nouvelles perspectives," Annals of Economics and Statistics, GENES, issue 45, pages 37-87.
- Fujita, M. & Thisse, J.-F., "undated". "Économie géographique, problèmes anciens et nouvelles perspectives," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1256, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- repec:adr:anecst:y:1997:i:45 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adrien Akanni-Honvo & Alain Léon, 1998. "La croissance endogène régionalisée," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 39(155), pages 597-622. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:rtiers:tiers_1293-8882_2002_num_43_169_1568. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.