Les modèles démo-économiques de développement : involution et tendances récentes
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 24 (1983)
Issue (Month): 94 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.persee.fr/collection/tiers|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Moreland RS., 1978. "Demographic-economic model for developing countries: bachue international," ILO Working Papers 991806823402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:cai:popine:popu_p1977_32n3_0624 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adelman, I. & Hopkins, M. J. D. & Robinson, S. & Rodgers, G. B. & Wery, R., 1979. "A comparison of two models for income distribution planning," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 37-82, January.
- Rene Wery & Garry Rodgers, 1980. "Endogenising Demographic Variables in Demo -Economic Models. The Bachue Experience," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 19(3), pages 181-210.
- Robinson, Sherman, 1976. "Toward an Adequate Long-Run Model of Income Distribution and Economic Development," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(2), pages 122-27, May.
- Wery R & Rodgers G, 1980. "Endogenising demographic variables in demo-economic models: the bachue experience," ILO Working Papers 202848, International Labour Organization.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:rtiers:tiers_0040-7356_1983_num_24_94_4298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.