Les modèles démo-économiques de développement : involution et tendances récentes
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 24 (1983)
Issue (Month): 94 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.persee.fr/collection/tiers|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rene Wery & Garry Rodgers, 1980. "Endogenising Demographic Variables in Demo -Economic Models. The Bachue Experience," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 19(3), pages 181-210.
- Robinson, Sherman, 1976. "Toward an Adequate Long-Run Model of Income Distribution and Economic Development," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(2), pages 122-127, May.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:202848 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adelman, I. & Hopkins, M. J. D. & Robinson, S. & Rodgers, G. B. & Wery, R., 1979. "A comparison of two models for income distribution planning," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 37-82, January.
- Moreland RS., 1978. "Demographic-economic model for developing countries: bachue international," ILO Working Papers 991806823402676, International Labour Organization.
- Wery R. & Rodgers G., 1980. "Endogenising demographic variables in demo-economic models: the bachue experience," ILO Working Papers 992028483402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:cai:popine:popu_p1977_32n3_0624 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:rtiers:tiers_0040-7356_1983_num_24_94_4298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.