Redistribution et incitations au travail. Une application empirique simple de la fiscalité optimale
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olivier Bargain, 2008.
"Normative evaluation of tax policies: from households to individuals,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 21(2), pages 339-371, April.
- Bargain, Olivier, 2004. "Normative Evaluation of Tax Policies: From Households to Individuals," IZA Discussion Papers 1441, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- François Bourguignon & Amedeo Spadaro, 2012.
"Tax–benefit revealed social preferences,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 10(1), pages 75-108, March.
- François Bourguignon & Amadéo Spadaro, 2005. "Tax-benefit revealed social preferences," PSE Working Papers halshs-00590779, HAL.
- François Bourguignon & Amadéo Spadaro, 2008. "Tax-benefit revealed social preferences," PSE Working Papers halshs-00586292, HAL.
- François Bourguignon & Amadéo Spadaro, 2012. "Tax-benefit revealed social preferences," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-00754607, HAL.
- Bourguignon, Francois & Spadaro, Amedeo, 2008. "Tax-benefit revealed social preferences," EUROMOD Working Papers EM9/08, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- François Bourguignon, 2001. "Revenu minimum et redistribution optimale des revenus : fondements théoriques," Économie et Statistique, Programme National Persée, vol. 346(1), pages 187-204.
- Ben Mimoun Mohamed, 2005.
"Redistribution Through Education and Other Mechanisms Under Capital-Market Imperfections and Uncertainty: A Welfare Effect Analysis,"
CEIS, vol. 19(2), pages 191-236, June.
- Mohamed Ben Mimoun, 2004. "Redistribution Through Education and Other Mechanisms Under. Capital-Market Imperfections and Uncertainty : A Welfare Effect Analysis," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques bla04110, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- François Legendre, 2004. "Micro-simulation et évaluation des politiques économiques et sociale : un panorama des développements récents en France," Revue d'économie politique, Dalloz, vol. 114(1), pages 17-53.
- Philippe Mongin, 2008.
"Sur le revenu de solidarité active,"
Revue d'économie politique,
Dalloz, vol. 118(4), pages 433-474.
- Philippe Mongin, 2008. "Sur le Revenu de Solidarité Active," Working Papers hal-00578987, HAL.
- Philippe Mongin, 2008. "Sur le Revenu de Solidarité Active," ICER Working Papers 18-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Mongin, Philippe, 2008. "Sur le Revenu de Solidarité Active," Les Cahiers de Recherche 902, HEC Paris.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:reveco:reco_0035-2764_2000_num_51_3_410529. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/reco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.