Integrating Economic Policy and Technology Policy in the EU
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Slavo Radosevic, 2009.
"Policies for Promoting Technological Catch Up: Towards a Post-Washington Approach,"
Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies),
Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 1(1), pages 23-52, June.
- Slavo Radosevic, 2007. "Policies for promoting technological catch up: a post-Washington approach," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 82, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Filippetti, Andrea & Archibugi, Daniele, 2011. "Innovation in times of crisis: National Systems of Innovation, structure, and demand," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 179-192, March.
- Filippetti, Andrea & Archibugi, Daniele, 2010. "Innovation in Times of Crisis: The Uneven Effects of the Economic Downturn across Europe," MPRA Paper 22084, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mulas-Granados, Carlos & Sanz, Ismael, 2008. "The dispersion of technology and income in Europe: Evolution and mutual relationship across regions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 836-848, June.
- Steinmueller, W. Edward, 2010. "Economics of Technology Policy," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, Elsevier.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:recind:rei_0154-3229_2004_num_105_1_3037. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE). General contact details of provider: https://www.persee.fr/collection/rei .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.