La demande des ménages
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 134 (1998)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.persee.fr/collection/ecop|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hall, Robert E, 1978. "Stochastic Implications of the Life Cycle-Permanent Income Hypothesis: Theory and Evidence," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(6), pages 971-987, December.
- Milton Friedman, 1957. "Introduction to "A Theory of the Consumption Function"," NBER Chapters, in: A Theory of the Consumption Function, pages 1-6 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alain Gubian & Gérard Cornilleau & Catherine Mathieu & Marie-Ange Veganzones, 1992.
"Mosaïque : la nouvelle version du modèle OFCE trimestriel,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Programme National Persée, vol. 40(1), pages 141-200.
- Alain Gubian & Gerard Cornilleau & Catherine Mathieu & Marie-Ange Veganzones, 1992. "Mosaïque : la nouvelle version du modèle OFCE trimestriel," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/1825, Sciences Po.
- Milton Friedman, 1957. "A Theory of the Consumption Function," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie57-1, April.
- Simon Kuznets & Lillian Epstein & Elizabeth Jenks, 1946. "National Product Since 1869," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number kuzn46-1, April.
- Pierre Sicsic & Jean-Pierre Villetelle, 1995. "Du nouveau sur le taux d'épargne des ménages ?," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 121(5), pages 59-64. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prs:ecoprv:ecop_0249-4744_1998_num_134_3_5916. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Equipe PERSEE)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.