Designing HR Organizational Structures in terms of the HR Business Partner Model Principles from the Perspective of Czech Organizations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Šikýř, 2013. "Best Practices in Human Resource Management: The Source of Excellent Performance and Sustained Competitiveness," Central European Business Review, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2013(1), pages 43-48.
- Labedz, Chester S & Lee, Jegoo, 2011. "The mental models of HR professionals as strategic partners," Journal of Management & Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(01), pages 56-76, January.
More about this item
Keywordshuman resource management; HR Organizational Structure; HR Transformation; HR Roles; HR Business Partner;
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnlcbr:v:2014:y:2014:i:1:id:74:p:42-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frantisek Sokolovsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .