Real Time Quantification of Dangerousity in Football Using Spatiotemporal Tracking Data
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Linke & Daniel Link & Martin Lames, 2020. "Football-specific validity of TRACAB’s optical video tracking systems," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(3), pages 1-17, March.
- Stijn Baert & Simon Amez, 2018.
"No better moment to score a goal than just before half time? A soccer myth statistically tested,"
PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 13(3), pages 1-17, March.
- Baert, Stijn & Amez, Simon, 2016. "No Better Moment to Score a Goal than Just Before Half Time? A Soccer Myth Statistically Tested," IZA Discussion Papers 9980, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Bruno Gonçalves & Diogo Coutinho & Juliana Exel & Bruno Travassos & Carlos Lago & Jaime Sampaio, 2019. "Extracting spatial-temporal features that describe a team match demands when considering the effects of the quality of opposition in elite football," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 14(8), pages 1-20, August.
- Yurko Ronald & Matano Francesca & Richardson Lee F. & Pospisil Taylor & Ventura Samuel L. & Granered Nicholas & Pelechrinis Konstantinos, 2020. "Going deep: models for continuous-time within-play valuation of game outcomes in American football with tracking data," Journal of Quantitative Analysis in Sports, De Gruyter, vol. 16(2), pages 163-182, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:plo:pone00:0168768. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (plosone). General contact details of provider: https://journals.plos.org/plosone/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.