Women’s Autonomy and Happiness: The Case of Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Naushin Mahmood & Syed Mubashir Ali, 2002. "The Disease Pattern and Utilisation of Health Care Services in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 41(4), pages 745-757.
- Syed Mubashir Ali & Hussain B. Siyal & Mehboob Sultan, 1995. "Women's Empowerment and Reproductive Choices," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 34(4), pages 1137-1150.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sarah Abdul Rahim & Asma Hyder & Qazi Masood Ahmed, 2017. "Governance and Happiness: Evidence From Citizens? Perception in Pakistan," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 4807773, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Hongsong Liang & Yinshan Tang & Xuexi Huo, 2014. "Liushou Women’s Happiness and its Influencing Factors in Rural China," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 117(3), pages 907-918, July.
More about this item
- J - Labor and Demographic Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pid:journl:v:45:y:2006:i:1:p:121-136. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Khurram Iqbal). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pideipk.html .