Does IDA Engage in Defensive Lending?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Claudio Raddatz, 2011.
"Multilateral Debt Relief through the Eyes of Financial Markets,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 93(4), pages 1262-1288, November.
- Raddatz, Claudio, 2009. "Multilateral debt relief through the eyes of financial markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4872, The World Bank.
- Bjørnskov, Christian & Schröder, Philipp J.H., 2013.
"Are debt repayment incentives undermined by foreign aid?,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 1073-1091.
- Bjørnskov, Christian & Schröder, Philipp J.H., 2010. "Are Debt Repayment Incentives Undermined by Foreign Aid?," Working Papers 10-20, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Fløgstad, Cathrin N. & Nordtveit, Ingvild, 2014. "Lending to developing countries: How do official creditors respond to sovereign defaults?," Working Papers in Economics 01/14, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Marchesi, Silvia & Missale, Alessandro, 2013.
"Did High Debts Distort Loan and Grant Allocation to IDA Countries?,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 44-62.
- Silvia Marchesi & Alessandro Missale, 2012. "Did high debts distort loans and grants allocation to IDA countries?," Working Papers 226, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2012.
- Erasmus Kersting & Christopher Kilby, 2016. "The Rise of Supplemental Lending at the World Bank," Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series 30, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
More about this item
Keywordsdefensive lending; international development association;
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pia:review:v:3:y:2012:i:2:n:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ubaldo Pizzoli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deperit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.