Tax Evasion and Economic Growth
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Tirole, Jean, 1994. "The Internal Organization of Government," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(1), pages 1-29, January.
- Werner Güth & Martin Hellwig, 1986.
"The private supply of a public good,"
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 121-159, December.
- Schmidt, Klaus M, 1996.
"The Costs and Benefits of Privatization: An Incomplete Contracts Approach,"
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 12(1), pages 1-24, April.
- Schmidt, Klaus M., 1996. "The costs and benefits of privatization: An incomplete contracts approach," Munich Reprints in Economics 19773, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Richard D. Auster, 1977. "Private Markets in Public Goods (or Qualities)," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 91(3), pages 419-430.
- George J. Mailath & Andrew Postlewaite, 1990. "Asymmetric Information Bargaining Problems with Many Agents," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 57(3), pages 351-367.
- Bigman, David, 1992. "Unanimity and exclusion as mechanisms to eliminate free riding in public goods : Diagrammatical illustrations," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 101-117, September.
- Cairns, Robert D., 1993. "The optimal auction : A mechanism for optimal third-degree price discrimination," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 213-225, February.
- Shapiro, C. & Willing, D.R., 1990. "Economic Rationales For The Scope Of Privatization," Papers 41, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Discussion Paper.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cebula, Richard J. & Coombs, Christopher & Yang, Bill Z., 2009. "The Tax Reform Act of 1986: An Assessment in Terms of Tax Compliance Behavior," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 62(2), pages 145-162.
- Richard J. Cebula, 2014.
"The underground economy in the U.S.A.: preliminary new evidence on the impact of income tax rates (and other factors) on aggregate tax evasion 1975-2008,"
PSL Quarterly Review,
Economia civile, vol. 67(271), pages 451-481.
- Cebula, Richard, 2013. "The Underground Economy in the U.S.A: Preliminary New Evidence on the Impact of Income Tax Rates (and Other Factors)on Aggregate Tax Evasion, 1975-2008," MPRA Paper 60840, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cebula, Richard & Boylan, Robert & Foley, Maggie & Isard, Douglass, 2014.
"Implications of Recent Federal Personal Income Tax Increases for Income Tax Evasion, Tax Revenues, and Budget Deficits,"
55308, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boylan, Robert & Cebula, Richard & Foley, Maggie & Izard, Douglass, 2014. "Implication of Recent Federal Personal Income Tax Increases for Income Tax Evasion, Tax Revenues, and Budget Deficits," MPRA Paper 68405, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cebula, Richard J., 2011. "Aggregate Income Tax Evasion: Empirical Results Using new IRS Data for the U.S. - L’evasione aggregata del reddito: risultati empirici ottenuti utilizzando i nuovi dati IRS per gli USA," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 64(4), pages 423-443.
- Shkendije Demalijaj Ukaj, 2014. "Tax Evasion and the Impact on Economic Growth Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 10(6), pages 18-32, December.
- Franklin G. Mixon & Richard J. Cebula (ed.), 2014. "New Developments in Economic Education," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15538, April.
- Freire-Serén, María Jesús & Panadés i Martí, Judith, 2013.
"Tax avoidance, human capital accumulation and economic growth,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 22-29.
- María Jesús Freire-Serén & Judith Panadés, 2011. "Tax Avoidance, Human Capital Accumulation and Economic Growth," Working Papers 599, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Richard J. Cebula, 2014.
"Where Has The Currency Gone? And Why? The Underground Economy And Personal Income Tax Evasion In The U.S., 1970-2008,"
Review of Economic Analysis,
Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, vol. 6(1), pages 36-52, June.
- Cebula, Richard, 2014. "Where Has the Currency Gone? And Why? The Underground Economy and Personal Income Tax Evasion in the U.S., 1970-2008," MPRA Paper 55284, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laopodis, Nikiforos T. & Merika, Anna A. & Triantafillou, Annie, 2016. "Unraveling the political budget cycle nexus in Greece," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 13-27.
- Feige, Edgar L. & Cebula, Richard, 2011. "America’s Underground Economy: Measuring the Size, Growth and Determinants of Income Tax Evasion in the U.S," MPRA Paper 29672, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pfi:pubfin:v:52:y:1997:i:3-4:p:318-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .