Asymmetric Responses of CAPM - Beta to the Bull and Bear Markets on the Bucharest Stock Exchange
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fabozzi, Frank J & Francis, Jack Clark, 1977. "Stability Tests for Alphas and Betas over Bull and Bear Market Conditions," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 32(4), pages 1093-1099, September.
- Braun, Phillip A & Nelson, Daniel B & Sunier, Alain M, 1995. " Good News, Bad News, Volatility, and Betas," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(5), pages 1575-1603, December.
- William F. Sharpe, 1964. "Capital Asset Prices: A Theory Of Market Equilibrium Under Conditions Of Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 19(3), pages 425-442, September.
- Black, Fischer, 1972. "Capital Market Equilibrium with Restricted Borrowing," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 45(3), pages 444-455, July.
- Adrian R. Pagan & Kirill A. Sossounov, 2003. "A simple framework for analysing bull and bear markets," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(1), pages 23-46.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dębski Wiesław & Feder-Sempach Ewa, 2012. "Beta Coefficients of Polish Blue Chip Companies in the Period Of 2005–2011," Folia Oeconomica Stetinensia, De Gruyter Open, vol. 12(2), pages 90-102, December.
- Dumitriu, Ramona & Stefanescu, Razvan & Nistor, Costel, 2010. "Systematic risks for the financial and for the non-financial Romanian companies," MPRA Paper 41636, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Feb 2010.
More about this item
KeywordsCAPM - betas; Bucharest Stock Exchange; Bull and Bear Markets; Systematic Risk; Kernal Estimation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pet:annals:v:9:i:4:y:2009:p:257-262. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Imola Driga). General contact details of provider: http://www.upet.ro/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.