Controlling as a tool for SME management with an emphasis on innovations in the context of Industry 4.0
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marta Urbaníková & Michaela Štubňová & Viera Papcunová & Jarmila Hudáková, 2020. "Analysis of Innovation Activities of Slovak Small and Medium-Sized Family Businesses," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(4), pages 1-19, October.
- Irawan Soerodjo, 2020. "Joint Venture as a Model of Cooperation in the Infrastructure Projects in Indonesia," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(2), pages 396-401.
- Alka Obadic & Dejan Ravselj & Aleksander Aristovnik, 2020. "Administrative Barriers in the Field of Employment in the EU: Empirical Evidence from Croatia and Slovenia," International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), International Journal of Economics & Business Administration (IJEBA), vol. 0(2), pages 533-553.
More about this item
Keywordsindustry 4.0; controlling; SME; innovation; audit;
All these keywords.
- C20 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - General
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- L21 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Business Objectives of the Firm
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- M16 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - International Business Administration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pes:ierequ:v:14:y:2019:i:4:p:763-785. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adam P. Balcerzak). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ibgtopl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.