Consumer-Based Taxation at the Business Level: The Croatian Experience
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Boadway, Robin W & Bruce, Neil & Mintz, Jack M, 1983.
"On the Neutrality of Flow-of-Funds Corporate Taxation,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 50(197), pages 49-61, February.
- Robin Boadway & Neil Bruce & Jack Mintz, 1981. "On the Neutrality of Flow-of-Funds Corporate Taxation," Working Papers 454, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Boyer, Daniel J. & Russell, Susan M., 1995. "Is It Time for a Consumption Tax?," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 48(3), pages 363-72, September.
- Boyer, Daniel J. & Russell, Susan M., 1995. "Is It Time for a Consumption Tax?," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 48(3), pages 363-372, September.
More about this item
KeywordsTaxation; Small Business; Croatia;
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pep:journl:v:8:y:2003:i:1:p:57-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Craig Everett). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bapepus.html .