Role of transformational and transactional leadership on job satisfaction and career satisfaction
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ra'ed (Moh'd Taisir) Masa'deh & Bader Yousef Obeidat & Diana Shawqi Zyod & Ala’a Hamdi Gharaibeh, 2015. "The Associations among Transformational Leadership, Transactional Leadership, Knowledge Sharing, Job Performance, and Firm Performance: A Theoretical Model," Journal of Social Sciences (COES&RJ-JSS), , vol. 4(2), pages 848-866, April.
- repec:eur:ejesjr:75 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maxwell Sandada & Fortunate Zungu, 2016. "Assessing the Impact of the Predictors of Organisational Citizenship Behaviour in the Hospitality Industry in Zimbabwe," EuroEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 1(35), pages 55-66, may.
- repec:eee:touman:v:63:y:2017:i:c:p:66-76 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eco:journ3:2017-02-01 is not listed on IDEAS
- Memoona Zareen & Kiran Razzaq & Bahaudin Mujtaba, 2015. "Impact of Transactional, Transformational and Laissez-Faire Leadership Styles on Motivation: A Quantitative Study of Banking Employees in Pakistan," Public Organization Review, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 531-549, December.
- Wageeh A. Nafei & Nile M. Khanfar & Belal A. Kaifi, 2012. "Leadership Styles and Organizational Learning: An Empirical Study on Saudi Banks in Al-Taif Governorate Kingdom of Saudi Arabia," Journal of Management and Strategy, Journal of Management and Strategy, Sciedu Press, vol. 3(1), pages 2-17, February.
More about this item
KeywordsTransactional leadership; transformational leadership; job success and career satisfaction.;
- M51 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Firm Employment Decisions; Promotions
- M54 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Labor Management
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pdc:jrnbeh:v:1:y:2010:i:1:p:29-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaroslav Holecek) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pradecz.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.