Foldable Containers to Reduce the Costs of Empty Transport? A Cost–Benefit Analysis from a Chain and Multi-Actor Perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeong, Yoonjea & Saha, Subrata & Moon, Ilkyeong, 2020. "Optimal devanning time and detention charges for container supply chains," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 143(C).
- Qu, Chenrui & Zeng, Qingcheng & Li, Kevin X. & Lin, Kun-Chin, 2020. "Modeling incentive strategies for landside integration in multimodal transport chains," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 47-64.
- Zhang, Ruiyou & Zhao, Haishu & Moon, Ilkyeong, 2018. "Range-based truck-state transition modeling method for foldable container drayage services," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 225-239.
- Kolar, Petr & Schramm, Hans-Joachim & Prockl, Günter, 2018. "Intermodal transport and repositioning of empty containers in Central and Eastern Europe hinterland," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 73-82.
- Shintani, Koichi & Konings, Rob & Imai, Akio, 2019. "Combinable containers: A container innovation to save container fleet and empty container repositioning costs," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 248-272.
- Xinan Yang & Hajem A. Daham, 2020. "A column generation-based decomposition and aggregation approach for combining orders in inland transportation of containers," OR Spectrum: Quantitative Approaches in Management, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research e.V., vol. 42(1), pages 261-296, March.
- Myung, Young-Soo & Yu, Yung-Mok, 2020. "Freight transportation network model with bundling option," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 133(C).
- Jeong, Yoonjea & Saha, Subrata & Chatterjee, Debajyoti & Moon, Ilkyeong, 2018. "Direct shipping service routes with an empty container management strategy," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 123-142.
- Moon, Ilkyeong & Do Ngoc, Anh-Dung & Konings, Rob, 2013. "Foldable and standard containers in empty container repositioning," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 107-124.
- Zhang, Ruiyou & Huang, Chao & Feng, Xuehao, 2020. "Empty container repositioning with foldable containers in a river transport network considering the limitations of bridge heights," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 197-213.
- Funke, Julia & Kopfer, Herbert, 2016. "A model for a multi-size inland container transportation problem," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 70-85.
- Jahn, Carlos & Schlingmeier, Johannes, 2014. "Cooperation in Empty Container Logistics," Chapters from the Proceedings of the Hamburg International Conference of Logistics (HICL), in: Blecker, Thorsten & Kersten, Wolfgang & Ringle, Christian M. (ed.), Innovative Methods in Logistics and Supply Chain Management: Current Issues and Emerging Practices. Proceedings of the Hamburg International Conferenc, volume 19, pages 499-514, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute of Business Logistics and General Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:marecl:v:7:y:2005:i:3:p:223-249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.