Port selection from a hinterland perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- S. Veldman & L. Garcia-Alonso & M. Liu, 2016. "Testing port choice models using physical and monetary data: a comparative case study for the Spanish container trades," Maritime Policy & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(4), pages 495-508, May.
- David Guerrero, 2020. "A global analysis of hinterlands from a European perspective. In: Global Logistics Network Modelling and Policy: Quantification and Analysis for International Freight," Post-Print hal-02551947, HAL.
- Martínez-Pardo, Ana & Orro, Alfonso & Garcia-Alonso, Lorena, 2020. "Analysis of port choice: A methodological proposal adjusted with public data," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 178-193.
- Xiaodong Li & Haibo Kuang & Yan Hu, 2019. "Carbon Mitigation Strategies of Port Selection and Multimodal Transport Operations—A Case Study of Northeast China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(18), pages 1-17, September.
- Button, Kenneth & Chin, Anthony & Kramberger, Tomaž, 2015. "Incorporating subjective elements into liners' seaport choice assessments," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 125-133.
- Moura, Ticiana Grecco Zanon & Garcia-Alonso, Lorena & Salas-Olmedo, María Henar, 2017. "Delimiting the scope of the hinterland of ports: Proposal and case study," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 35-43.
- Balci, Gökcay & Cetin, Ismail Bilge & Esmer, Soner, 2018. "An evaluation of competition and selection criteria between dry bulk terminals in Izmir," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 294-304.
- Hokey Min & Byung-In Park, 2020. "A two-dimensional approach to assessing the impact of port selection factors on port competitiveness using the Kano model," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 22(3), pages 353-382, September.
- Woo, Su-Han & Pettit, Stephen J. & Kwak, Dong-Wook & Beresford, Anthony K.C., 2011. "Seaport research: A structured literature review on methodological issues since the 1980s," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 45(7), pages 667-685, August.
- Flitsch, Verena & Brümmerstedt, Katrin, 2015. "Freight Transport Modelling of Container Hinterland Supply Chains," Chapters from the Proceedings of the Hamburg International Conference of Logistics (HICL), in: Blecker, Thorsten & Kersten, Wolfgang & Ringle, Christian M. (ed.),Operational Excellence in Logistics and Supply Chains: Optimization Methods, Data-driven Approaches and Security Insights. Proceedings of the Hamburg , volume 22, pages 233-266, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute of Business Logistics and General Management.
- Lorena Garcia-Alonso & Jason Monios & José Ángel Vallejo-Pinto, 2019. "Port competition through hinterland accessibility: the case of Spain," Maritime Economics & Logistics, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association of Maritime Economists (IAME), vol. 21(2), pages 258-277, June.
- Moura, Ticiana Grecco Zanon & Chen, Zhangliang & Garcia-Alonso, Lorena, 2019. "Spatial interaction effects on inland distribution of maritime flows," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 1-10.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:marecl:v:11:y:2009:i:3:p:260-269. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.