Cultural Influences on International Capital Structure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antonczyk, Ron Christian & Salzmann, Astrid Juliane, 2014. "Overconfidence and optimism: The effect of national culture on capital structure," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 132-151.
- Katz, Jeffrey P. & Werner, Steve & Brouthers, Lance, 1999. "Does Winning Mean the Same Thing around the World? National Ideology and the Performance of Global Competitors," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 117-126, February.
- Brian Lucey & Colm KEarney & Ciaran MacAnBhaird, 2012. "Culture and capital structure in small and medium sized firms," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp419, IIIS.
- Aggarwal, Raj & Kyaw, NyoNyo A., 2008. "Internal capital networks as a source of MNC competitive advantage: Evidence from foreign subsidiary capital structure decisions," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 409-439, September.
- Hwang, Nen-Chen Richard & Chang, C. Janie, 1999. "Financial managers' perceptions on research needs for the Asian-Pacific region," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 45-63, January.
- Kayo, Eduardo K. & Kimura, Herbert, 2011. "Hierarchical determinants of capital structure," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 358-371, February.
- Wang, Daphne & Esqueda, Omar A., 2014. "National cultural effects on leverage decisions: Evidence from emerging-market ADRs," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 152-177.
- Cravens, Karen S. & Oliver, Elizabeth Goad, 2000. "The Influence of Culture on Pension Plans," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 521-537, 010.
- Shao, Lawrence Peter, 1997. "Capital structure norms among foreign subsidiaries of U.S. multinational enterprises," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 145-157.
- El-Gazzar, Samir M. & Finn, Philip M. & Jacob, Rudy, 1999. "An empirical investigation of multinational firms' compliance with International Accounting Standards," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 239-248, June.
- Hsien-Chang Kuo & Lie-Huey Wang, 2015. "Do Network Linkages affect Financial Leverage ? A Group Governance Perspective," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 50-69, December.
- Sethi, S. Prakash & Elango, B., 1999. "The influence of "country of origin" on multinational corporation global strategy: A conceptual framework," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 285-298.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:19:y:1988:i:1:p:87-100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.