Mundell-Fleming Lecture: Exchange Rate Systems, Surveillance, and Advice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tsen, Wong Hock, 2011. "The real exchange rate determination: An empirical investigation," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 800-811, October.
- Paolo Canofari & Giancarlo Marini & Giovanni Piersanti, 2012.
"The Sustainability of Monetary Unions. Can the Euro Survive?,"
CEIS Research Paper
226, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 27 Mar 2012.
- Canofari Paolo & Marini Giancarlo & Piersanti Giovanni, 2012. "The sustainability of monetary unions. Can the Euro survive?," wp.comunite 0094, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Fatma Erdem & Erdal Özmen, 2015.
"Exchange Rate Regimes and Business Cycles: An Empirical Investigation,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 26(5), pages 1041-1058, November.
- Fatma Pinar Erdem & Erdal Ozmen, 2014. "Exchange Rate Regimes and Business Cycles: An Empirical Investigation," ERC Working Papers 1404, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jun 2014.
- Paolo Canofari & Giancarlo Marini & Giovanni Piersanti, 2014. "Measuring Currency Pressure and Contagion Risks in Countries under Monetary Unions: The Case of Euro," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 42(4), pages 455-469, December.
- Muhammad Naveed TAHIR & Faran ALI & Dawood MAMOON, 2016.
"Appropriate Exchange Rate Regime for Economic Structure of Pakistan,"
Turkish Economic Review,
KSP Journals, vol. 3(4), pages 629-641, December.
- Ali, Faran & Mamoon, Dawood & Tahir, Naveed, 2016. "Appropriate Exchange Rate Regime for economic structure of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 74975, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giancarlo Marini & Giovanni Piersanti, 2012. "Models of Speculative Attacks and Crashes in International Capital Markets," CEIS Research Paper 245, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 24 Jul 2012.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:59:y:2014:i:02:n:s0217590814500167 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maurice Obstfeld, 2014.
"Never Say Never: Commentary on a Policymaker’s Reflections,"
IMF Economic Review,
Palgrave Macmillan;International Monetary Fund, vol. 62(4), pages 656-693, November.
- Obstfeld, Maurice, 2014. "Never Say Never: Commentary on a Policymaker’s Reflections," CEPR Discussion Papers 9802, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:imfstp:v:55:y:2008:i:3:p:367-383. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.