Does SDDS Subscription Reduce Borrowing Costs for Emerging Market Economies?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yuko Hashimoto & Konstantin M. Wacker, 2012.
"The Role of Risk and Information for International Capital Flows: New Evidence from the SDDS,"
Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers
124, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Yuko Hashimoto & Konstantin Wacker, 2012. "The Role of Risk and Information for International Capital Flows; New Evidence from the SDDS," IMF Working Papers 12/242, International Monetary Fund.
- Ramzi Mallat & Duc Khuong Nguyen, 2008.
"Does Macroeconomic Transparency Help Governments Be Solvent?: Evidence From Recent Data,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Risk Management And Value Valuation and Asset Pricing, chapter 25, pages 615-631
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Ramzi Mallat & Duc Khuong Nguyen, 2007. "Does Macroeconomic Transparency Help Governments Be Solvent? Evidence from Recent Data," Working Papers 03, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Yuko Hashimoto & K. M. Wacker, 2016. "The role of information for international capital flows: new evidence from the SDDS," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 152(3), pages 529-557, August.
- International Monetary Fund, 2012. "Eastern Caribbean Currency Union; Selected Issues," IMF Staff Country Reports 12/130, International Monetary Fund.
- John Cady & Anthony J. Pellechio, 2006. "Sovereign Borrowing Cost and the IMF’s Data Standards Initiatives," IMF Working Papers 06/78, International Monetary Fund.
- Edwin M. Truman & Anna Wong, 2006. "The Case for an International Reserve Diversification Standard," Working Paper Series WP06-2, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Jesus R Gonzalez-Garcia & John Cady, 2006. "The IMF’s Reserves Template and Nominal Exchange Rate Volatility," IMF Working Papers 06/274, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:imfstp:v:52:y:2005:i:3:p:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.