Technology and Epidemics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jeff Naidoo & Jeffrey T. Huber & Pamela Cupp & Qishan Wu, 2013. "Modeling the relationship between an emerging infectious disease epidemic and the body of scientific literature associated with it: The case of HIV/AIDS in the United States," Journal of the Association for Information Science & Technology, Association for Information Science & Technology, vol. 64(2), pages 380-391, February.
- Alberto Chong & Alejandro Micco, 2002. "Internet y la capacidad de innovar en América Latina," Research Department Publications 4292, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Rioja, Felix & Valev, Neven, 2004. "Does one size fit all?: a reexamination of the finance and growth relationship," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 429-447, August.
- Chong, Alberto & Micco, Alejandro, 2003.
"The Internet and the ability to innovate in Latin America,"
Emerging Markets Review,
Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 53-72, March.
- Alejandro Micco & Alberto E. Chong, 2002. "The Internet and the Ability to Innovate in Latin America," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1432, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Alberto Chong & Alejandro Micco, 2002. "The Internet and the Ability to Innovate in Latin America," Research Department Publications 4291, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Teixeira, Aurora A.C. & Fortuna, Natércia, 2010. "Human capital, R&D, trade, and long-run productivity. Testing the technological absorption hypothesis for the Portuguese economy, 1960-2001," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 335-350, April.
- Felix Rioja & Neven Valev, 2002. "Financial Development and Growth: A Positive, Monotonic Relationship?," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0207, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Ozan Hatipoglu, 2007.
"An Empirical Analysis of the Relationship Between Inequality and Innovation in a Schumpeterian Framework,"
2007/10, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Hatipoglu, Ozan, 2008. "An Empirical Analysis of the Relationship Between Inequality and Innovation in a Schumpeterian Framework," MPRA Paper 7856, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- César Calderón & Alberto Chong & Luisa Zanforlin, 2001. "On Non-Linearities Between Exports Of Manufactures And Economic Growth," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 4, pages 279-311, November.
More about this item
- O39 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Other
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:imfstp:v:49:y:2002:i:3:p:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.