Crash-Free Sequencing Strategies for Financial Development and Liberalization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nabi, Mahmoud Sami & Rajhi, Taoufik, 2002. "The Effect of Financial Liberalization on the Economic Development Process in case of Inefficient Banking," MPRA Paper 24514, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jorge A. Chan-Lau & Zhaohui Chen, 1998.
"Financial Crisis and Credit Crunch as a Result of Inefficient Financial Intermediation—with Reference to the Asian Financial Crisis,"
9804001, EconWPA, revised 22 Sep 1998.
- Zhaohui Chen & Jorge A Chan-Lau, 1998. "Financial Crisis and Credit Crunch as a Result of Inefficient Financial Intermediation—with Reference to the Asian Financial Crisis," IMF Working Papers 98/127, International Monetary Fund.
- Wajih Khallouli & Mahmoud Sami Nabi, 2010. "Financial Crises’ Prevention and Recovery," Working Papers 529, Economic Research Forum, revised 06 Jan 2010.
- Soumia Zenasni & Abderrezak Benhabib, 2013. "Capital Account Liberalization and Economic Growth in Developing Economies: An Empirical Investigation," Global Financial Markets Working Paper Series 40-2012, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
More about this item
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:imfstp:v:48:y:2001:i:1:p:7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .