Exchange Rate Regimes and Inflation Persistence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- KARFAKIS Costas & SIDIROPOULOS Moïse & TRABELSI Jamel, "undated". "Testing for the Borrowed Credibility Hypothesis: Theory and Evidence from the French Disinflation Strategy," EcoMod2003 330700078, EcoMod.
- Jiranyakul, Komain, 2015. "Exchange Rate Regimes and Persistence of Inflation in Thailand," MPRA Paper 66203, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:6:y:2005:i:2:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carlos Robalo Marques, 2005. "Inflation persistence: facts or artefacts?," Economic Bulletin and Financial Stability Report Articles and Banco de Portugal Economic Studies, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Giannellis, Nikolaos & Koukouritakis, Minoas, 2013. "Exchange rate misalignment and inflation rate persistence: Evidence from Latin American countries," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 202-218.
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:86:y:2018:i:c:p:244-263 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pedro Bação, 2006. "The Performance of Structural Change Tests," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 611-628, August.
- PKG HARISCHANDRA & George CHOULIARAKIS, "undated". "Do Exchange Rate Regimes Matter for Inflation Persistence? Theory and Evidence from the History of UK and US Inflation," EcoMod2008 23800100, EcoMod.
- Qin, Li & Sidiropoulos, Moïse & Spyromitros, Eleftherios, 2013.
"Robust monetary policy under model uncertainty and inflation persistence,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 721-728.
- Li Qin & Moïse SIDIROPOULOS & Eleftherios Spyromitros, 2009. "Robust Monetary Policy under Model Uncertainty and Inflation Persistence," Working Papers of BETA 2009-09, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Giuseppe Diana & Mose Sidiropoulos, 2004.
"Central Bank Independence, Speed of Disinflation and the Sacrifice Ratio,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 385-402, October.
- Giuseppe Diana & Moise Sidiropoulos, 2003. "Central Bank Independence, Speed of Disinflation and the Sacrifice Ratio," Working Papers of BETA 2003-08, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Jiranyakul, Komain, 2013. "Exchange Rate Regimes and Persistence of Inflation in Thailand," MPRA Paper 50109, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Evžen Kočenda & Balázs Varga, 2018.
"The Impact of Monetary Strategies on Inflation Persistence,"
International Journal of Central Banking,
International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 14(4), pages 229-274, September.
- Evzen Kocenda & Balazs Varga, 2016. "The impact of monetary strategies on inflation persistence," KIER Working Papers 938, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Evžen Kocenda & Balázs Varga, 2017. "The Impact of Monetary Strategies on Inflation Persistence," CESifo Working Paper Series 6306, CESifo Group Munich.
- Athanasios Papadopoulos & Giuseppe Diana & Moise Sidiropoulos, 2005. "Central Bank Reform and Inflation Dynamics in the Transition Economies theory and some evidence," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005 58, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Michael Bleaney & Manuela Francisco, 2005.
"Inflation persistence and exchange rate regimes: evidence from developing countries,"
AccessEcon, vol. 6(2), pages 1-15.
- Manuela Francisco & Michael Bleaney, 2005. "Inflation Persistence and Exchange Rate Regimes: Evidence from Developing Countries," NIPE Working Papers 1/2005, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Bleaney, Michael & Fielding, David, 2002. "Exchange rate regimes, inflation and output volatility in developing countries," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 233-245, June.
- Geronikolaou, George & Spyromitros, Eleftherios & Tsintzos, Panagiotis, 2016. "Inflation persistence: The path of labor market structural reforms," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 317-322.
More about this item
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:imfstp:v:47:y:2001:i:3:p:5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.