Interest Rate Policy in a Small Open Economy: The Predetermined Exchange Rates Case
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kumhof, Michael, 2004.
"Sterilization of short-term capital inflows--through lower interest rates?,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 23(7-8), pages 1209-1221.
- Michael Kumhof, "undated". "Sterilization of Short-Term Capital Inflows - Through Lower Interest Rates ?," Working Papers 00018, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Lopez Murphy, Ricardo & Navajas, Fernando, 1998. "Domestic savings, public savings and expenditures on consumer durable goods in Argentina," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 97-116, October.
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Vegh, Carlos A., 1995.
"Nominal interest rates, consumption booms, and lack of credibility: A quantitative examination,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 357-378, April.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Vegh, Carlos, 1995. "Nominal interest rates, consumption booms, and lack of credibility: A quantitative examination," MPRA Paper 13898, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vegh, Carlos, 1991. "Stopping High Inflation: An Analytical Overview," MPRA Paper 20175, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kumhof, Michael, 2000. "A quantitative exploration of the role of short-term domestic debt in balance of payments crises," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 195-215, June.
- Michael Kumhof & Evan C Tanner, 2005. "Government Debt; A Key Role in Financial Intermediation," IMF Working Papers 05/57, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael Kumhof, "undated". "A Quantative Exploration of the Role of Short-Term Domestic Debit in Balance of Payments Crises," Working Papers 00017, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Talvi, Ernesto, 1997. "Exchange rate-based stabilization with endogenous fiscal response," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 59-75, October.
- Calvo, Guillermo A & Vegh, Carlos A, 1996. "Disinflation and Interest-Bearing Money," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 106(439), pages 1546-1563, November.
- Gupta, Poonam, 2005.
"Aftermath of banking crises: Effects on real and monetary variables,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 675-691, June.
- Poonam Gupta, 2000. "Aftermath of Banking Crises; Effectson Real and Monetary Variables," IMF Working Papers 00/96, International Monetary Fund.
- Calvo, Guillermo & Vegh, Carlos, 1991. "Exchange rate stabilization under imperfect credibility," MPRA Paper 20486, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miguel Lebre de Freitas, 2014. "On inflation and money demand in a portfolio model with shopping costs," NIPE Working Papers 13/2014, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:imfstp:v:37:y:1990:i:4:p:753-776. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.